Ratings for Dr. Narayan S. Tata

I've seen a lot of doctors for my back pain and Dr Tata has been the only one who has taken the serious time to work with me and get my pain under control. Other doctors are injection or pill happy. Dr Tata is not that way. I can't thank him enough for his help.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He is a very good pain doc .. He will take the time to listen to you and help you if he can at all ! Overall a excellent doctor !!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I felt compelled to leave a review after reading these three. I'm a chronic pain sufferer and decided to switch to Dr. Tata when he opened an new office close to me. My first experience with him was excellent, the second even better! He took the time to explain why a previous injection wasn't successful, even going through the previous doctors notes with me so I saw what he was talking about. My second appointment he explained things on the new MRI I had done and so on. I read another review who was mad he terminated the relationship after that person had cancelled for a third time. All I know, is if my doctor cancelled three times on me, I would fire him. So, why can't he fire me? Anyway, I thought he was excellent and would highly recommend him to anyone with a real problem with pain. He seems to actually care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Dr.Tata refused to look at my MRI results, even though they differed a great deal from my X-Ray. He does not seem to care about taking care of the pain and treating it, instead he is in and out and just gives you a script, even though my pain far exceeds the pain meds. I have been to one other pain clinic and am planning to return to the last one. He is a waist of time and money. He keeps ordering other tests for other problems even though I have no pain in the affected areas.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

Dr. Tata is the 2nd pain specialist who I have gone to in the last 5 years. My prev dr. ran his office professionally & actually treated his patients. He took your blood pressure,listened to your heart etc..keeping track of things that are affected by the use of medication. In the almost 2 years that I have been seeing Dr. Tata - I have to pay a nurse visit fee at my other dr. to keep my blood pressure monitored. Dr. Tata walks into the appt w/his hand out for the money, asks if any changes & already has the prescriptions written out. I have no insurance & was able to get on a program thru the drug manuf. They requested the doctor to not charge patient over what ins. covered & to forgo fee if no ins. (in 2 years I have cancelled 2 appts) & today I called to resched-same day just diff time & he dropped me becuz "I cancelled". I understand dr.s are busy but he is dealing w/special needs. We don't choose how our body reacts day to day.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2009

This Physician refused to treat me for an adverse drug reaction. He told me he did not know what to do. Obviously, the Illinois Posion Control Center is not in this doctor's rolodex.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Dr. Narayan S. Tata's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Naperville, IL