Ratings for Dr. Tanya Slapnicar

I would highly recommend Dr.Tanya to everyone who is looking for a chiropractor. She is wonderful. She really cares and her technique works wonders. I always trust her and her adjustments really helped me to feel better.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr Tanya and staff are always very friendly and helpful, and I look forward to getting my monthly treatments to keep me from pain. Dr. Tanya also has lots of advice about keeping healthy and fit, and I highly respect her opinion.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

When I met Dr Tanya over 3 years ago, I had suffered for years with back pain from a car accident. I never thought it would get better. Dr Tanya knew exactly how to treat my injury and today with regular check ups, I am pain free. I look forward to seeing her each visit. She takes very good care of me. Dr Tanya and everyone at her office are always so nice and very accommodating.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Tanya is a caring and helpful chiropractor. She always gives ideas for how I can improve my health through diet or exercise. Her adjustments always make me feel better and since I started getting adjusted on a monthly basis, my aches and pains have been minimized!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Dr Tanya Slapnicar is the best! She cares about her patients. I had back pain for years. She's the first person who has ever fixed the problem and with regular adjustments I haven't had a problem since.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I was in the office today for the first time. Dr. T. Slapnicar was pleasant for being a first timer . Cant wait to go back.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

I would give her a 10 star for knowledge if I could!! She is an amazing chiropractor really knows how to treat all symptoms. Saw another chiropractor with a five star rating on here but wasn't getting any better after 4 weeks, ran back to Dr. Tanya in a hurry and she had me back to normal in only two sessions. Will never leave her again.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014