Ratings for Dr. Mohinder Angl

He has been my family Dr for several years now. He is very knowledgeable and is always a great help. Always recommends treatments that work. He easy to talk to and he is very warm and welcoming

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Saw him in urgent care twice now. He misdiagnosed me on both occasions and I ended up having to go see my family doctor just days after both times.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Takes time to listen and assess your complaint. Refers to specialist when appropriate. Each visit is a comfortable experience.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Dr. Angl does not care in the least. He does the bare minimum and usually says there is nothing he can do for you. I have had many mistakes in misdiagnosing health issues. I agree with others on here. He has not a care in the world for women's issues, never mentions a physical, never asks how you are doing with health issues. I would not recommend a doctor that does not have the time to get to the root of the problem and pushes you out the door. My health would of been a lot better if dr. Angl had not been my doctor. And yes, unfortunately his secretary has no personality, never smiles and could care less about you as well.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Everytime I call the receptionist is either away from her desk, or rude. It's almost impossible to reach them. I personally have just stopped caring to go in unless I need a shot. I brought up an issue regarding irregular periods him and the woman he refers to for Pap Tests felt the solution was birth control pills instead of trying to figure out why I have this issue. I'm frankly over it. Aside from that, he also seems to be in a rush. I spend 20 minutes in the waiting room but only 5 minutes in his office.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Doesn't take woman issues serious. Very rude and needs to learn how to treat his patients. I talked to woman at the Courtice clinic and she refused to see him if he's working that day at the clinic. His receptionist is very nice however he needs bed side manner training. Rude doctor!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Angl is an awesome physician. He knows his stuff and asks a lot of questions. He doesn't have a problem with referring you to a specialist. He's very accessible and on time. He is a kind and considerate man and I am fortunate to have found him. His staff are very helpful too.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Great doctor. He's very knowledgeable but won't hesitate to refer you to a specialist to get to the root of the issue. It's taken taken while but we have a much more friendlier relationship. My wife and really like him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014