Ratings for Dr. Sang Wook Ko

I wish I could seen these reviews before I saw him. He is a really terrible Dr. I have seen ever!!! He doesn`t care of pt at all, doesn`t listen or willing to help. All he said that I can remember right now is "I don't have time to talk to you, I have other patients are waiting outside, go to your family Dr. " So...Rude. I was very dis appointed with this appointment!!! Do not recommend him at all. BTW! I wish he can consider to change another occupations but not the Dr., as a Dr. he makes too much money than he contributes.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I agree with the others. He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Jumps to conclusions, rushed, snaps at questions and says 'I have other patients'. The stereotypical 'here's some drugs, oh that didn't work, well here's some more'. Good luck.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

The worst Dr. Ever!!! Do not recommend him at all. He does not care of pt at all or any kind. Rude and disrespectful. I was very dis appointed last time with my wife...!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I saw Dr. Ko as a walk-in patient, and he was very helpful! He addressed my concern and told me to book a follow up with him to make sure I was getting better. Overall, I had a good experience!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Not professional, no knowledge, not willing to listen. Overall, he is the worst Doctor I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

He was not helpful at all. He needs to learn to listen what patient says. He was the worst Dr. He tried to make me to come back again and again for nothing. Maybe he needs fill his space up??? Simply, no respect for patient!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I saw worse doctors than him,I went there on Saturday he was on call that day,my husband and I liked him cause he listened to us and gave us nice treatment my son liked him..Thank you Dr Ko..

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

As a new physician, I don't except a lot for now he did his best and I was very satisfied.and I was happy to see him Saturday without going all the way south to me he was ok.and I say thanks to him hope he will catch up soon and get more familiar with new practice and happy that he got to step in when Dr Vu was gone may his soul RIP...He is nice one to me so far

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

How do you call this guy a doctor. The worst in Calgary or perhaps in Canada. Does not listen, not caring and you only get 10 seconds. What a joke. A disaster.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Hands down the worst doctor I have come across with. No patient has to go through his medical care - or complete lack thereof. I was seeking some medical help and he was the only doctor available; my family doctor was not around. When it was obvious that he lacked the knowledge to treat my health issue, he said he was willing to help only if I choose him as my new family doctor. When I said no, that was when I realized that he would offer no real help and so when I got to see my family doctor, he said "Ko should have been responsible for you and referred you to a specialist." This only adds to the growing negative reviews on him as a doctor who is unhelpful, uncaring and lacking in medical knowledge. The earlier reviewer who filed a complaint against him was the right action to take. Should be avoided at all costs.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014