Ratings for Dr. Sang Wook Ko

I've been looking for a Korean doctor since I was new to Canada. I randomly found this doctor on online and called to book an appointment, wish I knew it was the biggest appointment I made in my life. I sent my mother herself since I was busy at work, obviously I didn't worry about any difficulties of communications they would have since the doctor Ko fluently spoke Korean fluently on the phone call. He pretended he cannot speak in Korean language face to face, yelling at my mother with asking how come my mother didn't know the name of injury she was having,( how the hell is she supposed to know the freacking medical words in English). I wish I can post a video how he acted to my mother. EVERY NEW KOREAN PEOPLE WHO ARE NEW TO CANADA, I HOPE YOU TO READ THIS BEFORE MEETING THIS DOCTOR. KEEP AWAY FROM HIM.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Maybe instead of pointing out wrong grammar or English skills, try to be more genuine kind doctor who is seeking to help those in need. Or is your blood so cold this doesn't mean anything to you? I thought you were mistreating me because you were in a bad mood but these reviews tell me otherwise. Superstore YOU NEED TO STEP UP YOUR GAME AND GET THIS DOCTOR REPLACED. Dr. Ko, I will follow you to write more honest reviews so there are no more casualties like myself. Your job is to aid patients not escalating the situation with your ego and imperfections.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2018

I saw so many doctors in my life!!! I found this doctor very polite and helpful in my situation, not sure why people is so aggressive about him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2018

I wish I could seen these reviews before I saw him. He is a really terrible Dr. I have seen ever!!! He doesn`t care of pt at all, doesn`t listen or willing to help. All he said that I can remember right now is "I don't have time to talk to you, I have other patients are waiting outside, go to your family Dr. " So...Rude. I was very dis appointed with this appointment!!! Do not recommend him at all. BTW! I wish he can consider to change another occupations but not the Dr., as a Dr. he makes too much money than he contributes.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I agree with the others. He is the worst doctor I have ever seen. Jumps to conclusions, rushed, snaps at questions and says 'I have other patients'. The stereotypical 'here's some drugs, oh that didn't work, well here's some more'. Good luck.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

The worst Dr. Ever!!! Do not recommend him at all. He does not care of pt at all or any kind. Rude and disrespectful. I was very dis appointed last time with my wife...!!!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I saw Dr. Ko as a walk-in patient, and he was very helpful! He addressed my concern and told me to book a follow up with him to make sure I was getting better. Overall, I had a good experience!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Not professional, no knowledge, not willing to listen. Overall, he is the worst Doctor I have ever dealt with.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

He was not helpful at all. He needs to learn to listen what patient says. He was the worst Dr. He tried to make me to come back again and again for nothing. Maybe he needs fill his space up??? Simply, no respect for patient!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2016

I saw worse doctors than him,I went there on Saturday he was on call that day,my husband and I liked him cause he listened to us and gave us nice treatment my son liked him..Thank you Dr Ko..

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015