Ratings for Dr. Cynthia Luk

I met with Dr Luk in late September this year, I had to have visits with other people in her department before meeting her. The staff were very good in explaining what they were doing and why there was a delay including the volunteers who all explained about the delay that morning. They have a sign which shows which doctors are running late etc., good idea. Dr Luk was excellent in explaining my condition and would have to be done, she listened and explained very well, all with a very pleasant personality.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2014

I met with Dr. Cynthia Luk on Thursday, January 9, 2014 to discuss my own personal situation. I was very favourably impressed with Dr. Luk based on her knowledge, clarity of explanations, her willingness to listen, and her pleasant interaction. Dr. Luk personally called me in the evening after my appointment with some follow-on information that was very helpful. I feel like she cares.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr. Luk sees my husband and though she is good doctor she doesn't answer questions well (kind of goes around them). She does have a good demeanour about her. She is friendly but needs to think outside of the box more.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013