Ratings for Dr. R. Stephen Mulholland

For years i have dreamed of having breast implants, i went to four different doctors and just never felt comfortable and confident enough to go through with the surgery. I read about Spa Medica and decided to try one more time, i went to my first consultation at Spa Medica with Jenny and she explained everything and made me feel super confortable, the 3D imagine gave me a great idea if what was i going to look like. After meeting with Dr.Mulholland and realizing his experience i knew i was about to make the right choice, the surgery went absolutely perfect just as he explained, Dr.Mulholland and his team took great care of me. I am sooo happy with the decision i made, it has change my life in many positive ways, now i have the confidence to wear beautifull dresses. I recomend Spa Medica, if you are thinking of having breast implants, Dr.Mulholland is the perfect choice.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017