Ratings for Dr. Euan Wallace

Prof. Wallace delivered my daughter a few years ago. He is just wonderful. I had a very complicated and stressful pregnancy. He made me feel at ease, and good after each appointment. Great bedside manner. Top surgeon. I had a planned C-section, it was amazing, quick and efficient, barely a scar. Great staff too. A true gentleman!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2018

Great doctor with wealth of knowledge ad bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Amazing doctor... He delivered my son a few years ago. Have such respect for him. A true gentleman and a wonderful, caring and highly experienced doctor....

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Professor Wallace is just wonderful. He is very calm, reassuring and caring. At the same time, his knowledge and experience are second to none. Midwives at the MMC love working with him. I am fortunate to have Prof. Wallace manage my pregnancy and deliver my baby. I can't recommend him highly enough.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

For someone so accomplished in his career, I was surprised he also has the most wonderful bedside manner. Wonderful obstetrician.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

Professor Euan Wallace is a fabulous obstetrician. After having traumatic pregnancies he was incredibly understanding kind and calm. The staff at both the Monash and Jessie Mac loved working with him. Amazing bedside manner, lovely man

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015