Ratings for Dr. Raj R. Rajasekhar

Had my uncle visit every 6-8 weeks for no reason. Like clockwork, my elderly uncle visited him. My uncle feels he was just being used for insurance $$ and will NEVER go back after YEARS of visiting.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

AVOID THIS DOC AT ALL COSTS IF YOU HAVE DIABETIS. HE WILL ACCEPT MEDICAID IF YOU ARE DESPERATE. AFTER OBSERVING HIM FOR LAST 7 YEARS HIS PATIENT ATTRITION/CHURN RATE IS 100/3 MONTHS. I'VE OVERHEAR HIS CALLS FROM HOSPITAL FROM ADMITTED PATIENTS AND HE TELLS NURSES NOT TO DO ANYTHING UNTIL HE ARRIVES, MOST LIKELY THAT PATIENT IS IN A COMA. HE RECRUITS LOTS OF NEW PATIENTS FROM RETIRING NON-DIABETIC DOCS. HE NEVER RETURNS CALLS, ESPECIALLY IF HE PUTS YOU ON A NEW DRUG LIKE JANUVIA. HE'S ONE TO JUMP TO THE LATEST AND GREATEST WITHOUT CAUTION. HE'S GOT RETIREMENT ON THE BRAIN AT 67 YEARS OLD. ALL I SAW WAS PURE NEGLECT AND EARLY DEMENTIA. HE NEVER COULD REMEMBER WHY I CAME TO VISIT HIM. HE'S GOT THAT MIDDLE EASTERN PHILOSPHY THAT IS SHARED WITH THE PAKISTANIES, EVEN THOUGH HE WAS BORN NEXT DOOR IN INDIA. I'D LIKE TO SPEAK W/THE FATALITY MALPRACTICE PLAINTIFF AS I CAN SHED LIGHT. PLS RESPOND AT RATEMD & I WILL FIND YOU TO DISCUSS WHAT I SAW HAPPENING.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012