Ratings for Dr. Tali Shenfield

I've been with Dr. Shenfield for only 4 months so far and she is truly amazing. She is a great listener who understands how to help her patients move forward. She ask questions that help me to think in a way I never thought of and helps me to get through difficult times at school. I am truly grateful to Dr. Shenfield for all the support and help she has given me so far.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Incredible doctor. Very knowledgeable, compassionate and kind. Highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Shenfield is a true professional. She was there when I needed help. I don't think I would be here today without her. I am grateful to my parents for finding her and dragging me to her office. Now I am stronger, alive and vibrant. What more can I say.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

She's ok but SHE'S NOT A PSYCHIATRIST but a psychologist!!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Amazing staff. Especially Anat Elbaum. She saved my life and it's a joke.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Tali is fantastic. She helped me in so many areas where I was having problems. Specifically, she helped me with conflicts at school, in my family, and in my other relationships. She is a superb clinician who will go the extra mile for you. From day one, I felt I could really trust her and rely on her; she was always there for me. I “graduated” last month after two years of therapy and I can honestly say that Dr. Tali made me a new person. I am much more confident, assertive and calm and am ready for life’s challenges.

Submitted September 23, 2016

I knew that I have ADHD, but was managing quite fine until I went to college. That's when all heell broke loose. I just couldn't get things organized, missed classes and deadlines, and was on the verge of dropping out. I complained to my family doctor and he suggested Dr. Shenfield. This was a lucky strike for me. I took a break from college, and after 6 months of therapy with Dr. Tali plus Cogmed training, I was able to go back and do quite fine. Now, two years later, I am about to finish my degree. I can highly recommend this psychologist, she really knows her stuff. Quite a nice person too.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Great therapist and very nice person. My only complaint is that she moved to a new office, the office is really nice but it's extra 10 min driving time for us.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Tali Shenfield is an amazing women and without doubt she is the best child psychologist in GTA. We have been seeing her for two years weekly and the transformation in my daughter is nothing short of a miracle. I just cannot thank her enough. One quality that strikes me is Dr. Tali's punctuality, in two years we never waited in her office for more than 5 min.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

I wanted to leave positive review for our therapist Anat Elbaum, she works with Dr. Shenfield. Anat is very experienced therapist, she is a great listener and a problem solver. We have been seeing her for 4 months in 2014 and were very impressed with the results. We recently recommended her to our friends, but she now has 3 months waiting list - nowadays, a waiting list for a good therapist is as long as for a heart surgery in Ontario...

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015