Ratings for Dr. Michael Hamilton

Amazing Doctor ! Takes time with all of his patients. Very knowledgeable and very kind.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Love him ... he is amazing. Friendly, knowledgeable, approachable. Everything you would want in a physician and more.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Dr. Hamilton is a disarming, approachable guy. He gives me straightforward advice and makes the whole experience comfortable. I haven't had many doctors to compare with, but I can't think of a quality you would want in a doctor that Dr. Hamilton doesn't have. Very grateful to have been referred to him and of course I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I can not believe this is the first review of Dr. Hamilton. HE IS AMAZING. He is approachable and makes you feel comfortable. Very thorough, very helpful. I came to him after my long time doctor retired. I never ever thought I would find someone I would like as much as my former doctor and I was WRONG. I am so happy with Dr. Hamilton. I was nervous at first to see someone new but he is FANTASTIC. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013