Ratings for Dr. N Siddiqui

Wanting to do more work than needed. 170 $ for a cleaning. Always bumping appointments. Girl cleaning my teeth wants to talk the whole appointment- not possible with dental instruments in my mouth-

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

She is a wonderful Dentist, very caring, compassionate and knowledgeable about my other medical issues ( Lupus, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia and Mixed Connective Tissue Disorder) and how dental care could affect these issues. She is very supportive and understanding of how scared I am when to visit her her office. But she has always been great and so has her staff💞💞💞.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

All good. I think we lucked out that Dr. Moore left us is such good hands. I have never had to wait... the office gets you in quickly if you are in a pinch. I had complications after an extraction and she totally took care of me... no extra charge for multiple visits. She has a great sense of humor and insists you let her know if there is any pain at all by raising your hand. She respects your opinion and answers questions honestly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I inherited Dr Siddiqui when Dr Moore retired. I have found her very professional and have no complaints. She is a little matter of fact and could appear brusque but I think it is just her demeanour. I have total faith in her. When I chose to have a tooth extracted instead of a root canal, she respected my opinions.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

The receptionists are great, However the dentist is not. She is always in a rush and it makes me feel that she is not doing her job proper. She doesn't take the time to inform me what is going on with my teeth, or what she is going to do next. Overall I just don't feel like she is being very patience with her patients. She is always leaving me in the chair and doesn't seem to stay around to keep the job done so it feels that I am there 3 time longer then I should. ( However I don't know if they all do that)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013