Ratings for Dr. N Siddiqui

All good. I think we lucked out that Dr. Moore left us is such good hands. I have never had to wait... the office gets you in quickly if you are in a pinch. I had complications after an extraction and she totally took care of me... no extra charge for multiple visits. She has a great sense of humor and insists you let her know if there is any pain at all by raising your hand. She respects your opinion and answers questions honestly.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

I inherited Dr Siddiqui when Dr Moore retired. I have found her very professional and have no complaints. She is a little matter of fact and could appear brusque but I think it is just her demeanour. I have total faith in her. When I chose to have a tooth extracted instead of a root canal, she respected my opinions.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

The receptionists are great, However the dentist is not. She is always in a rush and it makes me feel that she is not doing her job proper. She doesn't take the time to inform me what is going on with my teeth, or what she is going to do next. Overall I just don't feel like she is being very patience with her patients. She is always leaving me in the chair and doesn't seem to stay around to keep the job done so it feels that I am there 3 time longer then I should. ( However I don't know if they all do that)

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013