Ratings for Dr. A Prashar

Dr Prashar is an excellent surgeon. He originally did my Lap Band surgery in November 2009. I had some issues with the incision where my port was placed & had to have it removed spring 2010, after that area healed, the port was replaced in fall 2010. Apparently, my body rejects foreign objects so the whole band had to be removed in may 2011. Dr Prashar called me at home to check on me several times after each procedure. He is always willing to answer any questions I have, talks with my children when they come along. He treats his patients like friends, not just another patient to see. He has the best bedside manner I've ever seen in a doctor. I 100% trust him with my healthcare. After 4 surgeries & 2 EGDs performed on my by Dr Prashar, I chose him once again to perform my gastric bypass in June 2012. And he will be my first choice if I ever need surgery in the future.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012