Dr. Willa Litvack

5 1 3.9

You may also like

Rate Dr. Willa Litvack

Dr. Willa Litvack's Ratings

I'm very suspicious of these other reviews because this was not my experience at all. I have a severe anxiety disorder and she came across disinterested and distracted (she blames this on her ADD). She made rude passing comments about other patience, and seemed to be annoyed when I had difficulty looking her in the eye. I suggested that I may also have Austin Spectrum Disorder because I scored very high on internet tests, and I have a family member who worked with people with Autism and noticed a connection. She actually scoffed at me and said "my son has Aspergers/ASD, you don't have it!". She didn't investigate this possibility any further. Well, a year and half later I was formally diagnosed with ASD. I was left very disappointed and angry with my experience with this psychologist and I do not recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827073].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

Dr. Willa Litvack has helped me through difficulties in my life that seemed impossible. She is so personable and professional, compassionate and practical. I feel I've learned and grown and healed so much from my sessions with her when dealing with my neglect as a child and even though couples counseling with my spouse. I've recommended five people to her that each had different types of challenges and saw her for brief or extended periods - all who have come out healed on the other side! I'm going to continue to see Willa for career counseling!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2194460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

I was a client with Dr. Litvack for 2 years , I went once a week and did very intense work with Dr Litvack , she is caring,kind, respectful, non-judgemental and allowed me to work at my pace. Her knowledge and expertise is amazing.Her level of professionalism was greatly appreciated. I am a female survivor of childhood abuse - physical,sexual and verbal. I suffered PTSD , DEPRESSION ,ADDICTION,ANXIETY - you name it. I am on my way to recovery and I thank Dr Litvack for her guidance and support. Today I walk that road and I could not have done with Dr. LItvack's help. I personally highly recommend Dr. Litvack.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][47957].votes_count ]]