Dr. Matthew Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Miller

My endodontics procedure last week went really well way easier than I could imagine. No pain at all, after the treatment I didn’t take any pain killers, only the anti inflammatory pills. It was very worth well instead of losing teeth. I would recommend the treatment and also Dr. Miller who is absolutely skillful, professional and kind. The staff and environment are extremely friendly. I am glad we have him and the team in West Island. Good job Doc!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I am grateful to have met him. He is honest and kind and helpful. He is knowledgeable and a great communicator. He finds ways to fit you in if its an emergency, even if you haven't seen him before. He offers you his personal email address in case you have questions, and he replies - with details and care and in a time sensitive manner. Truly outstanding. If could give a higher rating, I would. Thank you Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

referred by my personal dentist for Root canal. My appointment was punctual and on time. Reception was professional and courteous. facilities are modern, immaculately clean, (an assistant cleaned my chair before I was asked to take my place in it) with very modern state-of-the-art equipment. despite a very complicated 2-pronged infected nerve root, Dr. Miller performed the procedure over 2 visits to minimize the intrusiveness of the job. All at the same initial quoted cost. this Doctor is professional, courteous, friendly, respectful of your pain tolerance, etc. absolutely Top Shelf. Kudos Dr. Miller. Outstanding job.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Matthew Miller is amazing! I went to a consultation appointment to see him because I needed a root canal treatment. After welcoming me to the clinic (love that!) he clearly explained the treatment plan. The root canal was painless and Dr. Miller is so nice and clam he puts you at ease right away. He explained what he was doing which I really appreciated. His assistant and the ladies at the front desk were all super nice! I would highly recommend Dr. Miller why go to anyone else when he is the best! Thank you Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr. Matthew Miller was excellent!! I was going away, but I was in so much pain, he fit me into his schedule. I was so afraid of the procedure, but Dr. Miller made we feel so relaxed. He is an amazing person and doctor! I would totally recommend him!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

He is one of the best doctor whom I have met. Kindness. Carefulness. Knowledge.etc. He has the virtues which a good doctor has to have.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr Miller fit me in on very short notice as I am leaving on vacation early next week. I experienced no pain whatsoever. It was a complicated case but he handled it with total professionalism. I would not hesitate in recommending this wonderful endontonist.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I recently saw Dr. Miller for a root canal on a tooth which I thought could not be saved. Two hours later, after a painless and very informative treatment, (he explains everything) I left his office with a tooth as good as new. His chairside manner is warm and friendly. From front desk staff to his excellent assistant Sami, I felt very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Matthew Miller. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Absolutely hate going to the dentist and despise needles!! This was the best experience I have ever had - Dr.Miller was super gentle, calm , explained everything in detail which put me at ease. Strongly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

For my first experience, 2 thumbs up. No pain, No anxiety attacks and full explanation as to what he is doing.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Matthew Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare