Dr. Matthew Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Miller

I have never known a dentist with more chairside manner and professionalism. Excellent dentist!! Also makes you feel comfortably at ease and funny. Came veey highly recommended from my own dentist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Quelle chance j'ai eu de rencontrer Dr. Miller! Il m'a sauvé une molaire en reprenant un traitement de canal fait 2 ans auparavant. Un abcès s'était développé et mon dentiste habituel souhaitait arracher la dent et entreprendre les démarches pour un implant sous prétexte que la molaire était fissurée. J'étais sur la chaise mon dentiste sur le point de me faire arracher la dent lorsque j'ai eu une impulsion et demandé "un peu de temps pour y penser". Dr. Miller a repris la procédure et a non seulement constaté que la molaire n'était pas fissurée (au microscope) mais que les canaux avaient été mal colmatés lors de la première intervention (causant l'infection). N'ayez aucun doute, Dr. Miller est exceptionnellement doué pour les traitement de canaux. De plus, il est un chic type, courtois et ponctuel. Après l'intervention, il m'a laissé son numéro de cellulaire pour que je l'appelle ou lui envoie un message texte si jamais j'avais de questions (wow!). Je l'ai consulté à la clinique d'Anjou où il travaille une fois par semaine. Il est plus souvent (lire, il aura plus de disponibilités) à sa clinique de Pointe-Claire.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

I was extremely nervous going into the procedure. However, Dr.Miller made it all feel incredibly comfortable and relaxing. Everyone is so comforting, cool, and kind at the office. I had a great experience. He did an awesome job! The staff was also so nice and helpful, especially Sammy and Angelina. If I would ever need another root canal, I would go back to them without hesitation.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I needed to get a root canal treatment but my tooth's canals were so complicated that a couple of dentists told me that, it will be very unlikely that any endodontist would be able to save my tooth. But, I really wanted to keep my tooth. So, I searched for the best Endodontist in Montreal and I found his name from this website. I met him and he assured me he would be able to save my tooth. And finally, he did. I am really happy with his service. The treatment was very comfortable and even the way he numbed my gum was very comforting. Dr. Miller and his assistant Sammy were a very effective team and very nice people. Their customer service was also wonderful. Dr. Miller personally followed up with me thru Text Messages. I am moving to Toronto and I can say that, if I would need to get any other root canel treatment in the future, I would drive to Montreal to get his service. Now, he is the endodontist whom I can trust with confidence. Thank you.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2017

I can't say enough good things about my experience with Dr. Miller and his assistant Sammy! This was my first root canal, and being that you always hear so many horror stories about this procedure, I was slightly nervous going in. I have to say that it was such an easy experience. Zero pain throughout the entire thing, even the freezing was done in a way that really kept me at ease and feeling good. At every step of the way, Dr. Miller explained what he was doing and what I could expect- what every sound was, what I would feel and what was going on. This really helped to keep me relaxed. The whole staff was very warm and welcoming. Really, from the time I got there to the time I left, my experience with Dr. Miller was incredible. I know now that there was no need to be nervous about anything at all and I will be recommending Dr. Miller to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

I am very impressed with the quality and service that Doctor Miller does, he solved The problem of my sensitivity of my root canal that another Dentist did not see another root canal that was not done. Thank you, Dr. Miller for finding the problem and your professionalism and expertise! I do highly recommend you to whoever needs a root canal! You are a pro in my book! Also the cleanliness is also very important to me, your work place was impeccable! Thank you again Dr. Miller

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Excellence. Brilliant Dr and fabulous professional staff. Absolutely the best in Quebec.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Very impressed with the professionalism and quality of his work also the staff! Would also the cleanliness is superb! Thank you, Dr. Miller again

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

My experience was very positive at this office. I had developed pain in two teeth shortly after they were capped by my dentist. Both teeth were infected and I jumped at anything that I drank or ate that was cokd. Both capped teeth needed root canals. The treatment of each tooth was started during my first appointment with Dr. Miller. Care was taken that I did not suffer further pain during the procedure. Even though Dr. Miller informed me before starting the procedure to raise my finger should I need him to stop the work for whatever reason, he and his assistant kept asking me during the procedure if I was alright. At the end, Dr. Miller explained what I should do or not do in the following days. The treatment was completely effective and I was no longer in pain. No one likes root canals but should I need to undergo such a treatment again, I would return to have the procedure done by Dr. Miller. The only drawback about the office is that it is not always possible to get an appointment right away with Dr. Miller. He is that booked because he is that good of an endodontist.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I'm not a fan of dentists, but my experience with Doctor Miller for my Root Canal was amazing, if you can actually say that for a root canal!!! He was so attentive to my anxiousness and sooooo calming. He is definitely and expert in his field, since this is a long procedure. He made sure to make me feel comfortable, he explained every steps, every noises and he also explained all the ifs. There were no ifs. All was good. He ensured I had the appropriate medicine/prescriptions before leaving his office. He even called me the next day to ensure I was ok. OMG he is so caring. Loved the experience, not scared to get a root canl anymore if Doctor Miller does my procedure. The office is beautiful and the staff super nice. Doctor Miller assistant is very professional and well organized, this team is well synchronized. The tools used are also very state of the art. Overall my experience was very very good. I highly recommend Doctor Miller.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Matthew Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients