Dr. Matthew Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Miller

Dr. Miller est très professionnel et mon traitement de canal s’est déroulé rapidement et sans douleur. Je le recommande sans hésitation. Merci beaucoup.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Dr. Miller took the time to explain the procedure before starting. He also addressed my concerns. I didn’t feel rushed which made me feel as ease . I would recommend Dr. Miller to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Saw him for a consult early in the morning and managed to make time for me later on the same day to perform a root canal as I was in so much pain....very accommodating, explained the whole procedure, and made sure I followed up with him within two days to see how I was feeling...would definitely refer him..excellent!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

very nice and sincere. Staff also excellent.He also calles me make sure I was ok after root canal.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Perfect experience. Magic hands. Excellent overall! Had 2 seperate procedures both were 10 on 10 with a difficult tooth. Sammy his assistant was top notch! Highly highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Saw him today for a root canal . The nicest , most calming , border line comedian dentist ever . Was super gentle and made me forget my horrible fear of dentist . His assistant was super nice , funny and also made me feel calm. Thank you to both for your professionalism and will be back in a couple of weeks for part 2 of my root canal. I recommend Dr. Matthew Miller hands down. Also greeted at the reception by amazing staff . Nice young ladies with beautiful smiles , and ever so kind . Thank you to all for making this a much better experience than i had thought it would be. YOU ROCK !!! :-).

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Dr. Miller and his Dental Assistant Sammy as well as receptionist Wendy are very welcoming and professional. I had a complicated root canal and it was virtually painless. The toughest part was the injection to freeze and the wearing off, other that the slight discomfort, this was a top notch dental specialist!!! Dr. Miller takes the time to explain the procedure and the extra steps to ascertain all is correct. No unnecessary risks are taken. There is a wonderful team spirit with Sammy, the Dental assistant and Dr. Miller. You walk in there with a feeling of ease and comfort and feeling protected.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Miller is an outstanding Endodontist. He explained the treatment very well and made sure I understood every step of the way. The procedure was completely pain free. He is a perfectionist and will only settle for excellence when it comes to his treatments, his staff and the way he interacts with his patients. He also made sure that I was comfortable after the treatment which was greatly appreciated!! I recommend his clinic 100% :)

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I would like to thank Dr Miller & his teem for a job well done. I had dental surgery done & did not feel any pain, not during & after. Great Job

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I have never known a dentist with more chairside manner and professionalism. Excellent dentist!! Also makes you feel comfortably at ease and funny. Came veey highly recommended from my own dentist.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Matthew Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients