Dr. Matthew Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Miller

Dr. Miller performed an apicoectomy on one of my molars last week. He explained every step of the procedure, reassuring me all through the surgery. The procedure was over quickly with little or no discomfort . His assistants were excellent making sure I was comfortable and explained all of the post surgery care. I highly recommend Dr Miller !

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

I never thought I would ever thank a dentist for his great service. Dr Miller is an amazing endodentist with wonderful bedside manners and second to nine skills. today. There was no pain or discomfort during the treatment or after! He explained to me what he was doing as he did the procedure in just enough details to keep me in the loop without stressing me. He gave me his cell number just in case and the clinic followed up the next morning. I was initially afraid of the procedure, but it was overall a positive experience. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Très bon dentiste! Tout le personnel est gentil et ils font de bons suivi. Merci encore😊

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I had a root canal treatment with Dr. Miller. He is reassuring, a good listener and very professional. There was no pain or discomfort during the treatment or after! He explained to me what he was doing as he did the procedure in just enough details to keep me in the loop without stressing me. He gave me his cell number just in case and the clinic followed up the next morning. I was initially afraid of the procedure, but it was overall a positive experience. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

Dr Miller took me in on a Friday afternoon just before closing, before my march break and his own vacation for an emergency root canal. I had a flight the next day and my dentist sent me to him the same day. He and his staff did overtime for me! As my case was a complicated one, he was able to begin the treatment and spared me from a painful and costly vacation overseas: prescribed me some antibiotics just in case it worsened. He even called me while on his own vacation to see how I was doing! I had the best treatment with a courteous, professional, generous, patient Endodontist!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

Dr Miller was recommended by my dentist for a required root canal. I was anxious and stressed as I'm sure most people are with a "root canal". Within a few minutes after meeting Dr Miller and having the procedure explained in complete detail with initial emphasis on pain management, the anxious, stressful feelings subsided. He provided a step by step explanation through out the whole procedure. His chair side manner and sense of humor is excellent and kept a stressful appointment light. He provided contact info should I experience any after effects which were not anticipated, advising to call or text anytime. Everything went fine however it reassuring to have that option. The entire staff was very nice and professional. I would recommend Dr Miller and his team without hesitation. Thanks! Richard R.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

(French below) - Matthew Miller treated two of my teeth. I didn't feel any pain or discomfort. He is probably one of the most competent and honest dentists I have ever met (and I am VERY picky about dentists). 😉 Two days after my treatment I was contacted by the clinic as they wanted to make sure I wasn't in pain (well, I wasn't). The clinic also gave me Doctor Miller's cell number in case of emergency. Dr. Miller takes his time to explain everything and genuinely cares about his patients. His equipment is very modern, too. For all these reasons, I highly recommend him. If you need to go through a root canal treatment or retreatment, he is the best one to choose. PS. Thank you for everything. :) Alla (Francais) Matthew Miller a traité deux de mes dents, et je n'ai ressenti aucune douleur. Il est un des dentistes les plus compétents et les plus honnêtes que j'ai jamais rencontrés (et moi, je suis quelqu'un de très exigente en ce qui concerne les dentistes). 😉 Deux jours après mon traitement, j'ai été contactée par la clinique qui voulait s'assurer que je ne souffrais pas (et non, tout était parfait!). J'ai également eu le numéro personnel de M. Miller, il était donc très facile de le joindre en cas d'urgence. Le Docteur Miller prend le temps nécessaire pour vous expliquer la procédure et il tient ses patients très à coeur. Son équipement est très moderne aussi. Pour toutes ces raisons, je le recommande sans hésitation. Si vous devez subir une procédure du traitement de canal (ou de retraitement), il est le meilleur choix! Alla

flag | Submitted February 20, 2018

Dr Matthew et son équipe ont fait preuve d’un grand professionnalisme. Les membres de l’équipe m’ont mise en confiance et l’opération très bien exécutée. J’aurais apprécié un suivi plus rapide avec mon dentiste traitant.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Top notch Dr. Completely eased my concerns about having a root canal.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Miller and his staff took the time to explain me all the procedures of the root canal I was about to get. They made sure to reassure me during all the treatment. I really appreciated their professionalism

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Matthew Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients