Dr. Matthew Miller

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Matthew Miller

Dr. Matthew Miller is amazing! I went to a consultation appointment to see him because I needed a root canal treatment. After welcoming me to the clinic (love that!) he clearly explained the treatment plan. The root canal was painless and Dr. Miller is so nice and clam he puts you at ease right away. He explained what he was doing which I really appreciated. His assistant and the ladies at the front desk were all super nice! I would highly recommend Dr. Miller why go to anyone else when he is the best! Thank you Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2018

Dr. Matthew Miller was excellent!! I was going away, but I was in so much pain, he fit me into his schedule. I was so afraid of the procedure, but Dr. Miller made we feel so relaxed. He is an amazing person and doctor! I would totally recommend him!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

He is one of the best doctor whom I have met. Kindness. Carefulness. Knowledge.etc. He has the virtues which a good doctor has to have.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr Miller fit me in on very short notice as I am leaving on vacation early next week. I experienced no pain whatsoever. It was a complicated case but he handled it with total professionalism. I would not hesitate in recommending this wonderful endontonist.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

I recently saw Dr. Miller for a root canal on a tooth which I thought could not be saved. Two hours later, after a painless and very informative treatment, (he explains everything) I left his office with a tooth as good as new. His chairside manner is warm and friendly. From front desk staff to his excellent assistant Sami, I felt very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr. Matthew Miller. He is the best of the best.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

Absolutely hate going to the dentist and despise needles!! This was the best experience I have ever had - Dr.Miller was super gentle, calm , explained everything in detail which put me at ease. Strongly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

For my first experience, 2 thumbs up. No pain, No anxiety attacks and full explanation as to what he is doing.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Recommended by my dentist. Really professional. Great service. Did an excellent job on a rout canal. No pain. Would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Miller performed an apicoectomy on one of my molars last week. He explained every step of the procedure, reassuring me all through the surgery. The procedure was over quickly with little or no discomfort . His assistants were excellent making sure I was comfortable and explained all of the post surgery care. I highly recommend Dr Miller !

flag | Submitted May 13, 2018

I never thought I would ever thank a dentist for his great service. Dr Miller is an amazing endodentist with wonderful bedside manners and second to nine skills. today. There was no pain or discomfort during the treatment or after! He explained to me what he was doing as he did the procedure in just enough details to keep me in the loop without stressing me. He gave me his cell number just in case and the clinic followed up the next morning. I was initially afraid of the procedure, but it was overall a positive experience. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

Dr. Matthew Miller's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI