Ratings for Dr. Mi Suk Kim

dr Kim is just amazing. I truly trust her and feel confident about her work. She has been taking care of me and baby for 37 weeks. she has always replied to my e-mails the same day i send them. She was gifted to do what she does.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Dr. Kim was wonderful to me. She delivered our son & took great care of us the entire pregnancy. I have nothing but nice things to say about her and my experience as a patient of hers.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

The office is pretty clean and the waiting time is usually not too long. The equipment that they have for u/s is pretty good. However, Dr Kim is always busy and rush on patient. The meeting with Dr.Kim is always very quick and short. She doesn't answer on the questions kindly, and sometimes made me feel not comfortable to even ask some questions to her. Also, she is rude to the patient. Her reply on my email was very rude and not professional. The receptionist on the front dest is okay, not very friendly but not rude either. Overall, I don't recommend Dr.Kim to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012