Ratings for Dr. Ziv Galit

Great experience, helpful staff, some hick ups, fixed quikly

flag | Submitted July 26, 2018

This dental clinic is a Mary-Go-Round money making machine. The doctors and staff are only concerned with your wallet or insurance coverage. There are so many patients, that you are just another number. The dentists change from time to time, so you may get different dentist everytime you back. Staffs' job is to get you in and out ASAP, without listening to your issues or concerns. So, look for another dentist that is caring and diagnosis your problem(s) correctly.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

On time, personable and knows what she is doing. I highly recommend her to any new patient

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

I'm so glad to have found Dr. Ziv. I had no idea that my former dentist was missing so many important things until I switched and Dr. Ziv was able to show me detailed x-rays (my former dentist only had old-school x-rays that didn't show much detail. Dr. Ziv works with my insurance company to get me what I need in the order that I need it so I don't run out of coverage. In the years since I switched dentists my teeth feel so much better! Dr. Ziv has taken care of various issues my other dentist never addressed, even when I asked him about them. The staff at Newton Dental are professional and kind, and have really helped me feel so much better about going to the dentist. It used to make me nervous and uncomfortable to go. Now (although I'm still a nervous patient!) I feel confident that my experience will be positive, that the dentist will listen to my concerns and take care of them properly, and that the staff will treat me well. I'm always impressed by this team. Thanks Dr. Ziv and Newton Dental. You are a great group of people!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Dr. Ziv did a root canal on me in 2006. She left product in one of my canals. I kept complaining about this root canal. She said it was fine...I developed RA symptoms in 2012. My infected root canal was extracted in 2017....my RA symptoms seem to be disapearing now.... Dentist should not do root canals, only endodontist should!! Shame on them. Beaware!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

I'm 73 years old and have never had a better dentist, she has given me back my smile.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I had such horrible experiences in the past from other dentists. I created such a fear of dentists that I rather would live with the pain and embarrassment of my teeth. I watched a YouTube video of Dr Ziv and that video convinced me to book an appointment. That was such a great decision! Not only is the staff wonderful, but Dr. Ziv is amazing. She took whatever fear I had and made me feel so comfortable, and I had the most wonderful pain free experience ever. I would tell anyone who is afraid or embarrassed of there teeth to make an appointment with Dr Ziv. I had 2 teeth taken out that stressed me out from pain and embarrassment. I truly had a pain free experience. The staff at Newton Dental Group are wonderful and Dr. ZIV is incredible at her job. I can't thank them enough. Wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Great Dentist! Staff very good too. Always helpful, caring and professional.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Ziv is by far the best dentist I've ever had! And the entire staff @ Newton Dental Group are awesome! Wouldn't consider dental care anywhere else! Kiran Toor ( hygienist) is so very gentle when cleaning my teeth, and the front desk staff ( Susan, Josie, Kelly) are so efficient and always pleasant. Bal and Sherry are my favourite dental assistants! Will continue to recommend Newton Dental Group to anyone looking for a great dental experience!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Ziv is wonderful! My family has been seeing her for years and I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2014