Ratings for Dr. John Ballard

I could not be happier with Dr. Ballard! He is very accommodating and cares a lot about his patients. All my family members go to Dr. Ballard, my kids love him. I had several procedures done and had the best experience every time. Obviously everyone has an off day or one bad experience. I do not think you hear all the positive stories enough. Keep up the good work Dr Ballard.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Went for a root canal and it was inadequately filled, and was short of the tooth apex resulting in an infection after 4 months. I also found him to be very gossipy with his dental assistant. Result: Waiting to see an Endodontist for surgery. Will never go back to him again.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I went for a root canal he did the wrong tooth. Went back for a root canal on the correct tooth and he only half did it. After countless visits and ongoing pain it finally began to feel somewhat normal after 3 months. Now, 1 1/2 years later I find that my tooth has split in half due to the trial and error of this so called dentist!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Worse experience ever. He keep talking to his assistant during the procedUres withouth paying much attention to what he was doing. Results: he damaged my tooth's pulp and in consecuence now I need a root canal. AVOID AT ALL RATE.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2014

Overconfident without the skills to back it up. More interested in making money than taking care of his patients. Very difficult to track down after a bad experience as he moves between clinics so often... Perhaps this is no coincidence? I would caution anyone considering him as a dentist to think twice.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2013

My experience will Dr Ballard could not have been better. He is very reassuring and makes a very relaxing atmosphere. He talked me through everything, was fast and confident. I've never been more comfortable with a Doctor before! Great guy all around and he has a bright career ahead of him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013