Ratings for Dr. Jason Stibich

This is an update on a review I wrote several years ago. Dr. Stibich has been our primary care physician since 2002. He saw my aged mother through to her passing with skill, care and sensitivity. She adored him. I was so appreciative of his care for her. He is one of the few certified geriatrics specialists in our area. My husband is now his patient as well as myself. Several family members and friends are also under Dr. Stibich's care. Mixed blessing, since the good reputation of Dr. Stibich's practice, including his staff, has caused his practice to burgeon. Since 2002, my husband and I have transitioned from what I would call advanced middle age to elderly. Dr. Stibich's knowledge of geriatrics has ensured that we maintain reasonable health for our ages. My husband is in the advanced stages of diabetes and heart failure. He wad given a life expectancy a few years ago, and has outlived it by years. Dr. Stibich's care is responsible in large part for this miracle. Dr. Stibich's associates and staff are also eminently qualified professionals. I can't say enough about Apollo Beach Family Practice. One thousand stars are not enough to express my gratitude.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018