Ratings for Dr. Golmehr Sajjady

Saw Dr Sajjady last week. She was extremely rude and impatient. Tried to write me a prescription for medication I knew I didn't need. When I told her this she stood up and said there is nothing I can do to help you further. She can't even control her own weight how is she supposed to help others. Very sad.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

We have been referred to her for my husband stress twst and evaluation of his heart and blood pressure condition in west vancouver clinic. She was really a good , knowlegeble , expert doctor .Her recommendations and diagnosis were all great . We are so happy to met her If you are reffered to hwr be sure you are in a good hand

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

I had 5 doctors in the hospital, however Dr Sajjady was the Doctor that I realized seemed genuinely dedicated to my health. She ran test over and above to find what had happened. Once it was determined what went wrong, she then went over and above to contact the best Doctors in this field. I have never had a doctor that took the time to explain what doctors were doing and why. I would recommend her to everyone .

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I saw her in the hospital first, and was very worried about my health, then next at the clinic, she was very informative and helpful with explaining tests, exams, etc. I feel heard, and understood, she seems informed, and interested in myself and my challenges!!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

I was referred to dr. Sajjady by my gp. She requested the exact same bloodwork that my gp had just completed! She gave me a bloodword lab form with another patients info! Being an internist she was unable to determine the cause of my swollen ankles/feet! If She had of researched my current meds? She would have found out my ankle and feet were probably the cause of my one medication! I have since stopped taking the med and my swollen ankles are now normal. After I consulted with my pharmacist! )o:

Submitted November 22, 2014

she was very involved in my care when i was in the hospital. she called my children regularly and updated them about my condition. she made sure that I am well informed about my condition and treatment before I discharge. I found her very approachable .

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Patient's update
Absolutely the best doctor we have had .She is both compassionate and caring with a razor sharp mind to accurately and swiftly treat her patients. she was so smart to know that I am on over dose of Prednisolone medication then base on her advise I changed my medication , she addressed all my issues and called to arrange more specific test . when my Family Doctor referred me to her clinic her staff was super polite . I want to say thank you to Dr.Sajjady for a wonderful care and knowledge . now I can sleep very well every night without any joint or back pain . I will definitely suggest this doctor ,

Submitted November 24, 2014

She was really helpful. Take the time to call my children away and explain my condition. I was amazed by how evolved she was in my care in the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Very impatient. Wouldn't listen to me and kept cutting me off saying 'That's not what I asked' Felt like I was on trial and only allowed to answer yes or no. When I showed her one of my main medical concerns she said 'oooh- dont know what that is - its not what I do " I thought that an Internist did it all - I had so been looking forward to this appointment ! Unfortunately, I got defensive and missed telling her medical things that I thought were relevant. Maybe my expectations were too high - but I'm DONE !!!!!

Submitted November 20, 2014

she is so nice and kindly person. she is caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012