Ratings for Dr. Mohomad Shawush

I recently had an anterior hip replacement done four months ago. I was extremely hesitant to have a hip replacement because I am only 39 years of age. After meeting with Doctor Shawush he made me feel confident that this procedure was right one for me. He couldn't have been more right. I was on my feet two hours after the procedure and out of the hospital the next day. With no pain two weeks after the surgery I was managing all everyday activities. I actually was able to shovel snow. I am excited to get back to my normal active lifestyle, by running and playing basketball. I would recommend this procedure to anyone. Thanks Doctor Shawush.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Great doctor , really cares about his patient. Have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Had one knee done in October waiting to do second one end of Jan. Dr. Shawush has been accessible to me whenever I have needed to see him. His staff is great I would recommend him to my neighbours and friends.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I’m 45 now, Had an infection(2014) 1 month short of 5 years after a total hip replacement(2009) . Was sent to Dr. Shawush, bedside was phenomenal, follow up outstanding, very approachable with all questions, and through my follow up for 2 years. Just saw him in day surgery, he recognized me and came up and asked how everything was. He was outstanding through the 2 procedures. I rated his office staff a 3 because they lack his enthusiasm and they are not as approachable. If you need an ortho he was very good.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Good doctor, he is very good with my son, highly recommended

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Had tkr surgery done in late June, returned to work mid October. Very pleased so far with results. Just a bit stiff and swollen up a bit after working all day. Highly recommend Dr. Shawush.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I am incredibly active and with that comes injury. He has done amazing with all 4 of my surgerys to date all under the age of 15 and has great bedside manner. Love him inside and out of the OR. Highly recommend him

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Had an amazing experience, finally a Doctor that knows what he's doing and after 1 very painful year listened to me about my knee and didn't turn me away. There was something wrong and was surgical. Dr. Shawush was very patient and discussed everything with me in detail. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Just had a meniscus debridement and a Lateral release on my left knee. Couldn't be happier half a day after surgery and can already tell he fixed my issues. Now in a few weeks I'll be able to chase my 15 month old son again. I highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I'm extremely pleased with my total hip replacement surgery performed by Dr. Shawush. From the first consultation through surgery onto post-surgery follow-up he was thorough, attentive & accessible. The anterior procedure he performs is progressive & allows for a positive & expedited recovery & rehabilitation. With my encouragement and after consult with Dr. Shawush, nurses & physiotherapists I was released from the hospital the day following surgery. I was feeling well & performing all tasks that warrant release. It was great to be home & to free up space for another patient. I highly recommend Dr. Shawaush as an exceptional surgeon. And, I recommend the anterior procedure for total hip replacement.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017