Ratings for Dr. Vivian Cheng

best Dr i ever had...very smart and very good Doctor she knows he stuff ,i dont like new Dr

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

Dr. Cheng did what other doctors frequently skip - displaying respect, kindness and compassion while detailing how to turn your health around. She is the very definition of efficiency and respect, advocating for her patient, or in my case, teaching me to advocate for myself. Her targeted medical advice helped my partner completely reverse his condition. Because she was direct and honest, there was mutual respect and so he gladly followed her advice and, basically, turned the titanic around! Bless her. We need more efficient, scientific, kind and compassionate doctors like her.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

We've had a horrible experience with a previous doctor and Dr. Vivien Cheng was lovely, knowledgeable, understood the situation/symptoms within 5 minutes, she is a very fast and efficient person. Before you are finished talking she has printed out the necessary referrals. A pleasure.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Terrible person who has illegally told my mother and sister (also patients) personal facts about my health when I am 23 years old. Showed up an hour late to my appt and then told me "it's a double standard and I'm expected to have to wait for her." Would rather chop off my arm than go back.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Worst doctor in town avoid at all costs it's better to not have a doctor than to have this doctor she's unprofessional uncaring and I wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw her I would not recommend her to anyone

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

This lovely young woman is totally respectful, compassionate and knowledgeable. Our family feels she is entirely supportive and kind to every one of us. Anyone would be very lucky to have her as their doctor.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Cheng is rude and late everytime I see her. She gets angry when I tell her how I'm feeling , as if my medical condition was keeping her from something else. She could careless about my condition and medications.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

Did not seem to be interested in my condition. Would not do referrals because god forbid that would be more work for her.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Cheng is completely incompetent, unprofessional and rude. You can find another doctor somewhere else I would not recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr. Cheng is the rudest person I have ever worked with. I've been a patient for two years and she can't even remember my name or my diagnoses, she always has to check her computer even though I see her once or twice a month. She told me we shouldn't bother prenatal appts until 8 weeks "because most first pregnancies end in miscarriage" as well as being completely ignorant about my mental health situations -- she has criticized me for not making more appts knowing I have social anxiety and it's hard for me to get out of the house, & has told me that it's "just depression" as well as I need to "suck it up". She refuses to refer me to a psych & keeps suggesting counselling that I have to pay for on my own without telling me for 2 years that someone in house does counseling for *free* -- another dr. in practice told me. She waves things off saying "it's a pulled muscle" and then a yr later another dr has to send me to pyshio for the same issue she didn't look into. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014