Ratings for Dr. Stephen A. Miller

Always professional. Prompt. Haso been my doctor for years.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Awsome physician staff excellent clean facilities knowledge staff

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr Miller is a step above the rest. Staff is excellent. Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr Miller and Staff is awesome. I've be coming to Doctor Miller for 12 or 13 years and he is the best. I would recommend him to anyone that want a great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Dr. Miller is a knowledgeable and welcoming. The staff is always friendly and ready for me when I arrive. I've never had any issues/problems with Dr. Miller or his staff in the 19 years I have been his patient.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Have been coming here for over 20 years. Always a comfortable experience. He makes you feel at ease. A great staff.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Always makes me feel heard! Staff and office friendly and clean.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

I started seeing Dr. Miller when I got pregnant with my son 13 years ago. My insurance changed right after I found out I was pregnant so I had to find another participating OB/GYN. I have been seeing Dr. Miller ever since. His office staff is extremely friendly, accommodating and very punctual. I never have to wait and I am always in and out of the office within 30 minutes, with all my question and concerns addressed satisfactorily. I am very please with the service I receive from this office.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

From the time you walk into the office, are brought back, vitals taken, exam with discussion of treatment, options of medications and checking out, you feel like you are a person not just a number and your health and wefare is important to not only the doctor but also the staff.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Would not recommend this doctor. The staff is nice and friendly, and you will always get an appointment because they have no patients - but there is definitely a reason for that. He is very "old world" in his medicinal practices, often prescribing outdated and the most inconvenient forms of treating common issues. I have suffered through it because I could always get an appointment in, but I had my last straw when I needed a three month prescription filled and I had 2 months until my annual exam. I have been going there for 2 years and he completely unwilling to budge or help me out with this situation, such as see me early for my exam. My only alternative was to go to a pharmacy and pay a ridiculous cost for the 2 months prescription to last me until my annual. Not worth all the annoyances.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr. Stephen A. Miller's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AARP