Ratings for Dr. Sam Chow

Dr. Chow is amazing. Takes the time to answer my questions. He's very knowledgeable. I never feel rushed. His staff is friendly fast and efficient. Highly recommend:)

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

No personality , didn't take time to colour match my fillings. Pulled 2 teeth instead of one and filling the other. Fixed front tooth filling, had to go back to re fix same tooth pay again, no insurance lasted 1year. Slam bang fix it by. No pride in his work Definitely don't recommend. Go to MY Care Niagara Falls. Best service and dental care I have had in 50 years. I'm older.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Been seeing Dr. Chow for 15 years, he has never steered me wrong with how to care for my teeth or my families. He has even gone above and done some repair work to try and make my teeth last as I can't afford some of the work he's suggested. (Crowns, braces). His staff is super nice and very accommodating with the reminder messages as I'm somewhat forgetful.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

If you are looking for a Dentist that has no personallity then you are in the right place. Thought he was horrible with my children and would not recommend with kids. We have 5 of various ages..changed over to Fort Erie Dental.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Takes a lot of xrays but apparently does not know how to read them.He borders on incompetance! I went to him for nearly 20 years. Last visit was for an extraction that he diagnosed 2 years previous as a sensitive gum line,and told me to use "Sensodyne" tooth paste, but in fact was a cavity that got so bad with pain that he finally found the problem, wanted to do root canal with a crown for $1500.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012