Ratings for Dr. Bill Ristevski

He recently did a total shoulder replacement for me. He explained the risks etc. of the surgery thoroughly and has been very supportive in obtaining post surgery physio and encouraging. He answers all my questions and explained what was to be done. My only disappointment was that I did not see him at any point following the surgery before leaving the hospital and he did speak to my husband after the surgery to let him know how it went.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

About 3 years ago I fell and ended up in emerg with a dislocated shoulder. Dr. Ristevski happened to be in emerg that night. After putting the bone back in the socket the next day I still had so much pain that I was referred to the fracture clinic where my healing began. It turned out that it was broken bone was broken when they put it back in the socket. Dr. Ristevski was so patient with me and let me decide whether I wanted surgery or not. I had surgery on my other shoulder about 30 years ago and really didn't want to go through that again. My shoulder has know healed without surgery and yes I get some minimal pain but am glad I didn't have the surgery. His bedside manner is fantastic and he has a great sense of humor which lightens the experience.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

How do you thank a Doctor-for saving your sanity, Dr Ristevski repaired my right humerus, to which for the past 11 months I have had cronic pain and no use in the arm leaving my husband to do everything in the house also help me to wash and dress. Dr Ristevski was reseptive and did the redo operation which took 51/2 hours ,from the time they brought me to my room I no longer had ANY pain and I hav'nt has any pain Since. I really thank Dr Ristevski for his help, great cumuncation and explaining everything he was going to do, his manner and his excellent skill, If I have anything else done I really hope he will do it for me, he also has a great personality . From my heart Dr Ristevski THANK YOU for your help. You are # 1 Mrs Sylvia Peet

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Ristevski repaired my torn triceps injury and torn biceps on two separate surgeries. I have made a full physical recovery from both injuries and have resumed heavy weight training. Dr. Ristevski has an amazing bedside manner and uses evidence-based training to formulate a medical plan and outline the required rehabilitation. I would not hesitate to recommend him!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

I have had several visits with Dr. Ritevski, he is honest and helpful. Just a wonderful Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I appreciate Dr. Ristevski for surgery and treatment he helped me, implemented plate and screws fixing proper my bone. Dr. Ristevski and nurses are very professional. I found him very personable, great manner. Wish him all the best......from Kitchener

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr bill ristevski is an amazing doctor and his staff I was in the Hamilton general Feb 8 2015 for a pelvic fracture 6 hour surgery thks to him I have a new look on life iam still going through a lot of nerve pain and discomfort but iam dealing with this thk you so much bill

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr. Ristevski is an amazing doctor and an amazing person. He first saw me following a wrist fracture and made me feel so positive about my recovery. His bedside manner is excellent and he takes his time to ensure everything is clear, every question is answered and he makes sure the patient is involved in every decision he makes. We ended up having to do surgery, a plate and some screws and the whole process was great. He and the General hospital staff are personable, funny and incredibly caring. I would recommend Dr. Ristevski and the Hamilton General fracture clinic to anyone who might need it! As they have no control over the number of fractures per week, expect to wait quite a while to see him on appointment day but that does not mean that you will ever be rushed out the door. These people are rockstars who barely take a break!

Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Ristevski put my mind at ease the first time I met him. He answered all my questions and did not rush me out the door when I had more. I had surgery 6 weeks ago and saw him again today. He showed me the xrays and explained what he did and why. I would certainly recommend him for his professionalism, kindness, excellent bedside manner and skills as a surgeon. I've had to wait every time I've seen him, but i'm not sure there is anything that can be done about that and it's worth the wait.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Dr Ristevski did surgery on my foot almost 3 years ago. I had a knife fall and sever the main tendons in my foot. Thankfully he agreed to do my surgery many other otho surgeons turned me away. I found him very personable, great bedside manner and helpful etc. I would go back to him in a heartbeat and recommend him to anyone. Great Dr and great person to deal with. One very happy lucky patient :)

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014