Ratings for Dr. Eda Deliallisi

she is amazing doctor wealth of knowledge and very caring person makes you feel you are safe in good hands

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

She was caring, and made me feel I was in good hands.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Wonderful doctor/surgeon. Kind and caring and explained what she was doing during the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

had emergency laparoscopic appendectomy, went home the next day and had no problems. She was very kind and made me feel safe.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

My son got his appendix removed , this doctor not only was wealth of knowledge but as well she was able to calm my son down and made him feel at ease about his surgery . She is AMAZING !!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Highly Recommend, Dr Deliallisi, surgery went very well and recovery was a breeze!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I had an emergency appendectomy in Nov 2015 and Dr Deliallisi was great! She explained what was happening and also said I had a small hernia that she would repair that I never knew about which must have resulted from the birth of my son. I had a slight infection once home the next night and her staff was quick to call in a perscription and all was good. Recovery was quick, a few weeks and after a few months I couldnt even see the scars!! I am presently going back 2 years later to her as I have gallstones that are causing trouble.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

This weekend Dr. Eda Deliallisi performed an emergency appendectomy on me. It was a Saturday at the very busy Southlake hospital. I was booked in for 330 and she was ready to go immediately. While in there she noticed a hernia and although I imagine this lovely lady had things to do as I was her last patient of the day she took the time to fix that problem as well. On top of that she was in my rm at 7 am the next morning explaining everything. Hands down the best medical experience I've ever had. I know I would seek her out if need be in the future. Can't say enough about this very competent surgeon one that goes that extra mile is very hard to come by. Thank you Dr. D!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Excellent experience, very thorough, I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Had an excellent experience with her would recommend her

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016