Ratings for Dr. Eda Deliallisi

had emergency laparoscopic appendectomy, went home the next day and had no problems. She was very kind and made me feel safe.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Deliallisi is extremely unprofessional and explosive. Her license should be revoked. She is not patient centered at all. She needs a psych assessment for her instability.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

My son got his appendix removed , this doctor not only was wealth of knowledge but as well she was able to calm my son down and made him feel at ease about his surgery . She is AMAZING !!!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

Highly Recommend, Dr Deliallisi, surgery went very well and recovery was a breeze!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I had an emergency appendectomy in Nov 2015 and Dr Deliallisi was great! She explained what was happening and also said I had a small hernia that she would repair that I never knew about which must have resulted from the birth of my son. I had a slight infection once home the next night and her staff was quick to call in a perscription and all was good. Recovery was quick, a few weeks and after a few months I couldnt even see the scars!! I am presently going back 2 years later to her as I have gallstones that are causing trouble.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

This weekend Dr. Eda Deliallisi performed an emergency appendectomy on me. It was a Saturday at the very busy Southlake hospital. I was booked in for 330 and she was ready to go immediately. While in there she noticed a hernia and although I imagine this lovely lady had things to do as I was her last patient of the day she took the time to fix that problem as well. On top of that she was in my rm at 7 am the next morning explaining everything. Hands down the best medical experience I've ever had. I know I would seek her out if need be in the future. Can't say enough about this very competent surgeon one that goes that extra mile is very hard to come by. Thank you Dr. D!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Excellent experience, very thorough, I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Had an excellent experience with her would recommend her

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Had an excellent experience with her. Recently had my Sigmoid Colon removed, she came in everday before 7:30am after the surgery at the hospital the days she was working to check up on me & answer any questions I had. She is very positive & open to you about her findings from the first time I went in for an MRI until finally my surgery. I would highly recommend her, she is very well educated, professional & reasonable down to earth Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Horribly uneducated and uninformative - held back vital information. Not to be trusted with personal welfare.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2014