Ratings for Dr. Anthony Zamany

I had a root canal in 2015, the pain never completely went away. I returned the following week and was given steroids which helped. Upon visit with my dentist I learned that the tooth was in jeopardy and Dr.Zamany thought it may be the adjacent tooth. Instead of a crown at his recommendation, it was filled and I was sold a night guard. 6 months later I returned again in pain, xrays did not reveal which tooth because of infection. I was given antibiotics again and had to return again for steroids. Receptionist tried to charge an additional $150, after paying $1500 previously with a one year warranty. My bite was never corrected and after multiple visits to my dentist it was determined that I needed a special xray. I went to a new dental group, with circular walk in xray, two surgeons and it was found that the adjacent tooth was fractured and I had probably received a root canal on the incorrect tooth, over $3,000 + a year of discomfort. I now need an extraction, bone graft, implant and crown, plus crown on original tooth. I also required 2-1/2 hours of bite adjustment. Polite, nice staff, beautiful office but I also had a friend who endured same experience the previous week. I would NOT recomend Zamany ever!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I have beem treated by Dr. Zamany so many times that I don't remember an exact number. So far he is THE BEST odontology dr a have ever come accross. Every time, without exception, he has been professional, knowledgeable and gentle, all at the same time. He treats you with respect, does his job with professionalism, and is very honest when it comes to treatments you need and the charges involved. Also, he never fails to do a follow up call (personally) to check on you. A good friend of mine says that dentists are just like mechanics...hard to find a good and honest one. Well, Dr. Zamany is the exception!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

Nice office & staff. Dr. Z is such a gentle dr. & is always pleasant.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2014