Ratings for Dr. Ryan M. O'Neill

. I WAS IMPRESSED THAT HE CARED ENOUGH TO FIT EMERGENCY ORAL SURGERY IN IMMEDIATELY AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO SAVE ME FROM LOOSING THE TOOTH.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

Moved to Nashville last year and finally got around to going to see a dentist. I decided to go to Dr. O'Neill because his office's mission statement. He could tell I was nervous and asked if he could pray for me before we started. No one has ever done that...I was speechless. I don't know if he does that with every patient but it was enough for me to have confidence in him as a dentist. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I am so pleased with my visit to Dr. O'neill's office. First and foremost, I absolutely hate going to the dentist, and his staff made me feel very comfortable. I was little nervous so they gave some happy gas to relax me. Apart from that, Dr. O'neill fixed my cavity and went out of his way to take care of a couple other problems free of charge. I was impressed with the quality of his work, especially since I have had a couple bad experiences with other dentists. I also want to add that he had a positive, contagious attitude and it shows through his work.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Great Dentist office! Dr O'Neill is not only real knowledgeable, but really cares about his patients. Laura is also the best Hygienist to have ever taken my x-rays, evaluate, and clean my teeth!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2013

My other dentist dropped my insurance and I decided to give Dr. O'Neill a try since he was in network with my insurance and they had a special for $99 for a cleaning, xrays and exam. I live a mile from the office in Nipper's Corner so it is super-convenient for me and my family. Glad I made the switch...I actually like him better than my previous dentist :)

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012