Ratings for Dr. Wally Walstrom

This is a doctor we have been waiting for in Hays! Good knowledge in getting an athlete safely back in the game. Good and helpful visits every time with helpful information

flag | Submitted March 4, 2018

He did a wonderful job of telling us what was wrong, gave us some options on what to do, but yet was very direct about what we needed to do. We appreciated him greatly and will be sending our friends his way!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

He did a wonderful job finding out what was wrong with me when my regular doctor got it wrong. He didn't even have to dig very long and he got right to the bottom of things.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

He was great to work with. I was told I needed to have surgery, but he was able to get me healthy and playing without anyone cutting on me or with the long recovery it would have been had I had the surgery.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Dr Walstrom did a wonderful job. I came to him with a difficult problem that I had been having for several years. He was able to not only quickly tell me what was wrong and make a plan for me, but was able to explain the ins and outs of the issue so I understood why I needed to do the treatment plan. I wish I would have gone straight to him instead of waisting time with my family doctor. Staff was great! Great bedside manners! Great visit!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Was helpful in diagnosing my issue. Doctor and staff met basic expectations.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

Did a great job of treating my injury and was fun to work with. I greatly trusted his plan and the protocol he used to get me back

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Only doctor in his clinic that I've seen that runs even close to being on time, but also spends the time he needs with him. He always calls me himself to follow up on results of tests with me.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Had a good visit with Dr. Walstrom and I'm excited to continue seeing him in the future. I got in and out quickly with the answers I needed.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

Listens well, was running on time, and sure as heck seemed to know what he was talking about. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015