Ratings for Dr. David B. Rosenberg

Results were OK, but promised to improve on area and did not. Staff gives different instructions then Rosenberg and other staff to the point of ineptness. The amount paid for this surgery was unreal for average results. The nurses you must hire for 24-48 hours can be hit or miss in competence. I fired one of them - she wanted to drug me up saying I was going to have severe pain, I told my husband about this and she was let go. I never had any pain. The anthesiologist was bad news, stuck me 6 times and couldn't care less. Overall, I would say that the entire experience was 2nd rate and I would not use this office again

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

Simply the best. I've had my share of experience with plastic surgeons and Dr. Rosenberg is talented, meticulous, empathetic and his staff is wonderful. I dont give out stars so easily. THE BEST OF THE BEST.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Unprofessional, rude and inappropriate. Cancelled appointments, rude phone calls. Surgery was cancelled when I complained and asked to speak to the doctor. Oh, BTW, I am a surgeon as well.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Rosenberg on and off for 13 years. Everything that you would want in a doctor...he has. His work is so natural that most people think I come from great genes! I would never hesitate to recommend him. If someone gives him a negative review, then they probably couldn't or haven't used him. Young is great because he knows all of the latest techniques. He is the best. Everyone in his office treats you with great respect and they help make the experience a great one.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Rosenburg is amazing in what he does- i could now be happier... Everything from beginning to end was A+ from the staff, the after care nurses and Dr. Rosenburg himself this was an amazing experience. I trusted him with my face and didn't think twice after seeing a few other top doc's. I also am grateful that he is young enough that he will continue to use his skill on me as i grow older. Run don't walk to this man if you are looking for a beautiful, natural look. I did a lot of research before selecting the right doctor and am beyond grateful i made the right decision.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2013

I had an excellent experience with Dr Rosenberg. From the staff to the nurses to the surgery, everything was wonderful. He came highly recommended to me, and I understand why. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

This guy is an "EAR" Doctor and is not a board certified plastic surgeon. He is board certified as an "otolaryngologist". Look up Dr. Craig Foster, in NYC and then look this guy up and you will see the difference in credentials. Check it out yourself at the web site for the American Board of Medical Specialties: www.ABMS.org

flag | Submitted April 21, 2012

I think he is an excellent plastic surgeon, with very good bedside manners, and very caring about his patients.I had a wonderful experience with my facelift.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Has a huge reputaion but less than perfect results. I have seen several doctors since with loads more experience. He seems like a kid, wonder who his PR agent is?

flag | Submitted October 28, 2010

Intelligent, skilled - years of successful practice.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2007

Dr. David B. Rosenberg's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1993)

Commercial Insurance Company