Ratings for Dr. Kelly N. Ackley

Dr Kelly is great. I have really bad dental anxiety and had struggled to find a good dentist who is both gentle and skilled. I found both with Dr Kelly. She spend time answering my questions and didnt rush me. I ended up needing to get a molor pulled. She was also EXTREMELY gentle....especially for the shot part and kept me distracted while she numbed me up. She even called me that night to see how I felt.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Absolutely wonderful! It seems like an oxymoron to say you "had a great time at the dentist" but I really did! Dr Kelly and her assistant had me laughing at their funny stories and kept me distracted during my crown, root canal and 2 fillings. My tooth feels and looks great! Five stars for sure and I will be back.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

This is my first time writing a review for a doctor or dentist. I typically do not do this but I had such a wonderful experience with Dr Kelly that I felt compelled to share. I have had dental anxiety for as long as I can remember. Over the past 40 years I have seen multiple different dentists and have never met someone who made me feel so at ease. Not only is Dr Kelly friendly but she is also very attentive to my dental needs and took the time to explain what exactly I needed and why. She impressed me with how extremely knowledgable in her field. She was very gentle and I felt no pain during my treatment. I would highly recommend her to anyone, especially if you have any type of dental anxiety!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr. Kelly and her staff provide an outstanding level of service. My entire family goes to her (including my 7 and 12 year old daughters) and we've always had a wonderful experience. Dr. Kelly and her staff treat us like we are a part of the family! She is very realistic about treatment plans and timelines. There is no, "you need everything done to your mouth, and it needs to be done immediately" . she tells you what's the most important, and what can wait 6 months, so that you can plan accordingly. She is extremely talented and did beautiful work on my daughters front teeth that she broke awhile back. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr. Kelly is flipping amazing! She is such a kind, caring, honest, skilled and knowledgable dentist- I am so happy I found her! I went in for a tooth that has been hurting me for the past few weeks... She did not try to upsell me on anything and she took such good care of me and resolved my pain by doing a root canal and crown. My tooth looks and feels better than it even did before it started hurting. I LOVE DR KELLY!! I am going to refer all my friends and family to her!!!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013