Ratings for Dr. Diana E. Farrell-Grossman

Dr. Farrell-Grossman is a great physician that provide patient care with a personal touch. I will recommend her to my familly and freinds.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Doctor took the time to listen carefully to me, made me feel super comfortable. Office was friendly and wait time minimal. After the visit I contacted the office and was able to speak with her easily. Was not rushed at all. Will be returning to Dr. Farrell-Grossman.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. Farrell Grossman was referred to me by a friend when my regular dr retired. Office staff was friendly and punctual. Upon meeting Dr Farrell Grossman I found her to be extremely competent, energetic and compassionate. I have already referred her to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Excellent office and staff. Dr Farrell-Grossman took extra time explaining everything to me. I found her to be very up to date on the most recent medical practices in addition to being kind and caring. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr.Farrell-Grossman was excellent! Very punctual and professional and made me feel very comfortable. As someone who does not like to go to the doctors she eased my nerves. I would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2013