Ratings for Dr. James C. Hines

Dr. Hines and his staff are truly special. He cares about his patients, takes the time to listen, and actually preforms a full examination. Kristina his nurse and an RN, is so nice, professional, very smart, and compassionate. The one thing I tell anyone is if you call and leave a message for her she will return your call by the end of the day! No not many people are willing to do that!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2015

Dr. Hines is an awesome, caring, knowledgeable physician. Your awesome Dr. Hines!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

New Patient as of 9/4/14 I am proud fo my choice thus far!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

I am so lucky to have found a Doctor that actually sits down to listen to my problems and will answer any questions that I have . He is very thorough in his exam, I in my 50+ years had never had an EKG and was very happy that he did one. His receptionist Kim and the other girl (don't know her name) are both nice, but if you're lucky enough to have Kristina (she's an RN) call you back the visit will be even more pleasant. She and Dr. Hines both treat you like they have known you for years and are very personable.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Dr. Hines took his time and was very thorough with his exam. I was very impressed with him actually sitting down to talk with me about my issues. You will not regret going to him, and his nurse Ch/Kristina is so personable. She will talk and explain things to you in a way you can understand. She is very polite, knowledgeable, and ALWAYS very prompt in returning a phone call. A+ !

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

Dr. Hines is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is kind and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a physician.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

After visiting like 5 internist, finally I found a caring doctor that takes time to listen and to explain everything ,, I totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Great Dr. and Staff! Very informative, patient, and kind!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

Dr. Hines took his time and was very thorough with his examination. He listened to what I had to say and worked with me until I was able to stop taking 5/7 medications I was on.His staff is great, and very professional, and friendly. Ask for Kristina, his nurse who is an RN, she is very sweet, compassionate, takes the time to explain any questions I nay have,and always willing to help. I have continued to recommend him over and over with no disappointing feedback.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

His staff is very professional, and his main nurse Christina is very caring and informative. Dr. Hines takes the time to listen and treat you.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. James C. Hines's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1974)

Workers Comp