Ratings for Dr. Xequiel Hernandez

I loved Dr. Hernandez and when he left I was also very upset. I hate the staff where he did work though. They never have appts available right away and I am always early for my appts yet I always have to wait a very long time after I arrive to be called back. The new doctor is just nowhere near as great as hernandez. I had knee problems for a while and as soon as he checked it out for a little bit he knew what it was right away.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

he was the best doctor i ever had. when i found out that he has left i was highly upset.when all the other doctors kept lingering on he was right on everything as a doctor new. no i have this other doctor that cant even give me the information of my own testing when doctor xequiel hernandez could verify if they found something that was wrong. he always cared for his patients.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

After years of suffering and mis diagnoses, dr Hernandez SAVED my life!! His kind hearted manner and patient disposition helped me to become healthier and happier than I have been my whole life. He took the time to listen, and to figure a plan of action one step at a time. I was seen quickly , the staff were understanding and compassionate, and made me feel like a person not a patient. Dr Hernandez even instructed me to call every time I needed to take medicine that was only as needed he said he wanted to know every time so he can evaluate my progress . After near 30 years of being a nurse I have never seen such a compassionate doctor who Truely cared about his patients with such dignity and respect. I have my life back because if this individual who sacrifices in a very challenging career to save lives! HE SAVED MINE!! And I will never forget it!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

Sometimes Doctors need time to get their patients IN to see them. Everyone may NOT be pleased with the wait but there is only a certain amount of hours in ONE day. IF, YOU ARE THAT ILL, ALL DOCTORS AND SPECIALISTS SAY RIGHT ON THEIR MACHINE SOMETHING TO THE TUNE OF, 'IF YOU CAN NOT WAIT, CALL 911 OR GO TO YOUR NEAREST ER'. Dr. Hernandez is a caring doctor. Respectful, thoughtful and knowledgeable.... and I am proud to say he is MINE! He is the BEST doctor I have had in the past 15 years....yea...15 years. Thank you Dr.H :))

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Wait time to get an appointment......18 days. Assistants advice: Go to the emergency room. No wonder our medical system is unaffordable and non-functioning.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Xequiel Hernandez's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2012)

Top Hospitals in Easton, PA