Ratings for Dr. Jeremy M. Sedlock

Dr. Sedlock goes out of his way to make you comfortable and explain everything in a way that makes sense. All fees were discussed ahead of time and there were no surprises. The office staff is always friendly and the wait time is short. I would highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Amazing service, I called in the morning ans they were able to get me in by noon. He is very in tune with his patients and very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend his services. I feel better just after one visit.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2013

I am truly satisfied with the treatment I received from Dr. Sedlock! I was in a great deal of pain in my neck, shoulder, and arm. After X-rays revealed that I had a pinched nerve in my neck I received decompression therapy. After a few weeks the pain began to decrease and now I no longer have any pain. I would definitely recommend Dr. Sedlock to anyone who is hurting and needs relief! Thanks!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013