Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey S. Mandel

Wouldnt know. He and his staff don't seem to believe that the patient's time is as precious as theirs. Having had to wait 45 minutes past my appointment time, I gave up and left. Because people have to take time off of work to make the appointment time that is given to them, a doctor and his staff should not be so arrogant asto believe that the enormous fees we pay them should be coupled with this kind of disrespect. As many awards as he has hanging on the wall I wouldn't trust him.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

I was pleased with the service and consideration shown to me while under the doctor's care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Suffers from the surgeon's practice of viewing the surgery as the be-all, end-all. We question whether the surgery he performed was even necessary, given later medical findings. He cleared the patient to return to work, even as the patient was in acute medical distress. Terrible people skills. Obviously, we weren't happy with this surgeon. So we were very surprised to get a letter from South Coast Medical in which Dr. Mandel stated we had been very happy with the procedure and with him. That was offensive.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2014

Wonderful, caring doctor who goes above and beyond for patients and family!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey S. Mandel's Credentials

• University Of Virginia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

MSP/BC Med