Ratings for Dr. Paul W. Frehner

My life has been drastically changed for the better since I've started seeing Dr. Paul. I've worked with many therapists in my day, and I've never felt more comfortable than I do with him. Before we began our weekly sessions, I couldn't even imagine working a job without having a panic attack. I was miserably just laying around waiting to die, and refraining from speeding up the process was a daily struggle. Now I work two jobs that I'm very happy with, I'm off the psychiatric medication I was dependent on for many years, I've developed vital coping skills for my mood swings, anxiety, and toxic thoughts, worked through a series of traumas, and feel stronger than I ever have in my life. I have genuine hope for the future and I haven't felt that in years. Whether digging deep into my emotional responses and past traumas, working on current issues, or helping me strategy for the progression of my life, Dr. Paul has been an incredible ally. His groundedness, genuine care, insight, and sense of humor make for a balanced individual you can trust with anything you may need to say or feel. He never makes you feel rushed and knows how to end a session on the best note. I could sing his praises all day and can't recommend him more. If you're reading this, I wish you all the best in your journey for healing. It's a lot of work, and you've got to be prepared for that. Don't expect a therapist to just magically solve your problems for you. Get ready to be honest with yourself as well as a your therapist and stay open-minded. Take it from someone who has seen many therapists; you'll be doing yourself an immense favor by working with Dr. Paul.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Paul provided safe and supportive therapy. He was particularly helpful with assisting me in dealing with the long term trauma of living with a bipolar partner. He helped strengthen our relationship and we are doing better. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Paul was very helpful. I would definitely recommend his services!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Frehner of StillPoint Psychological services has a compassionate and thoughtful approach.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014