Ratings for Dr. Anthony R. Forrest

Dr Forrest is a very kind and professional doctor who has a plethora of knowledge. He uses so many different modalities and is always willing to try something new. He is keen at listening to his patient and treats them as a whole person and not an illness or problem. He is very respectful and always explains what he is doing every step of the way. He has a gift for reading a body with his hands and is able to use energy techniques that are very healing. He has been doing visceral manipulation on my abdomen to release all of the adhesions and scar tissue and it has helped my pain, tightness, and digestion issues greatly. He is a very gifted chiropractor and healer. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

I'm not the healthiest person in the world and suffer allergies and digestive problems. Dr. Anthony treated the cause of my problems and eliminated both of my problems. Dr. Anthony also provided warm hearted education about making lifestyle changes to lead a healthier life. I feel so much healthier. Thank you Dr. Anthony!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013