Ratings for Dr. David T. Hoang

I am a baby when it comes to going to the dentist. I have never felt so at ease with any dentist as I did with Dr. Hoang. Yesterday he did my root canal, and I did great. This morning I can't even tell that I had it done. He and his staff are all very professional, but also very sweet and caring. I would recommend Dr. Hoang to all my friends and I plan on making him my family dentist.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Great doctor and assistant. I loved April I think she was the hygienist (she cleaned my teeth) they told me she went to another office does anyone know how I can find her?

flag | Submitted April 11, 2014

I've had a lot of minor and major dental work (unfortunately) from a few different dentists in a few different states. I am extremely pleased w the quality of work n all the other aspects of care he n his staff provide. I also really appreciate their excellence in making me feel comfortable n offering the easy financing. I strongly recommend Dr. Hoang to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Typically, getting me to go to the dentist is like, "pulling teeth". Dr.Hoang is very polite and extremely knowledgeable. He and his staff are not only very polite and professional-but at no time did I feel like I was being pressured into procedures being performed that werent needed or spending money immediately. Also-i hate shots and I didnt feel a thing when he numbed me. A+++++ experience Thanks Dr.David Hoang monarch dental okc,

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013