Ratings for Dr. Michelle H. Chong

Very pleasant atmosphere. Very courteous staff. I felt and was treated like a person, not 'just the next patient'. Dr. Chong was very personable, warm, and sensitive. She was very thorough and I did not feel rushed to ask questions or have my questions/concerns answered. This is a real people oriented practice!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

made me feel very comfortable.. an talked to me..wants to get to know her patients..

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014

Everyone was friendly and informative! I had no questions to ask because everything was covered so thoroughly.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

I was sincerely pleasantly blessed with my women wellness appointment with Dr Chong. I had no trouble booking an appointment within 3 days. They sent me the forms to complete a head of time, so when I showed up for my appointment I seriously waited no more than 5min. When in patient room I was screened by nurse who was pleasant and attentive. When I met Dr. Chong she instantly made me smile as she walked in with such a welcoming manner. She was funny, very down to earth, open and honest. She made sure my health info was correct and made me feel at such ease. Never once did I feel intimidated, rushed or silly for asking questions.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

Dr. Michelle H. Chong's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 2008)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Cypress, TX