Ratings for Dr. Asmaa F. Abdel-Salam

One of the most passionate, sincere, hard working dentists I've ever been too! I trust her completely and recommend her highly!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I cannot express in words how wonderful she is. She is caring, gentle, kind and thorough. I recent started taking my 3 & 4 yo to see her and they have never sat through a dental appointment without a struggle until her. I would recommend her to that is searching for a gentle, caring and thorough dentist . We will never search for another dentist as long as she is practicing dentistry

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

She works too quickly and doesn't pay attention to details. I wasn't impressed with her cosmetic work. Although she's very nice and kind, she lacks experience and precision.

Submitted January 18, 2016

Very thorough and gentle. Nice to talk to, she gets to know you and your needs. If you need a new family dentist, go to her! Awesome personality and kindest of people. Female too! An added plus for us scared!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

Great dentist! Was very pleased with her thoroughness and compassion! Very knowledgeable and helpful, will definitely be recommending family and friends, as well as coworkers to her office. Professional and pleasant, cares about her patients and will do her best to ensure a positive experience! Recommend!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

Very nice, However like most dentist today she is more worried about money and fear of the DEA than the well being of her patients. Also was charged an extra $60 for follow up visit due to dry socket and sent home with weak minimal pain medication. Honestly the worst dental experience I have ever had, I have been doing some research and what I am finding is outrageous. I do not go to the dentist often(no insurance) I do not doctor shop and I am not seeking drugs! Because of the actions of a few we (the real ones who need pain management)are being judged and made to suffer by uninformed people with a license that have a God complex. I would not recommend going here if you fear dental pain because that indeed is what you will experience from this "dentist". I would have say having to almost go to the ER from a tooth extraction is not a good thing.

Submitted March 10, 2013