Ratings for Dr. Eric I. Hassid

Dr. Hassid and his team deserve more than 5 stars! They are truly a unique and amazing doctors office. Dr. Hassid is hands down the best doctor I have ever encountered. He listens, he looks at your health as a whole, he is amazing at diagnosing problems, and he really CARES. He doesn't give up when other doctors do. He also takes a lot of time with each patient to go over everything you want to discuss and never tries to hurry you out. I can't recommend him highly enough. Also, he has an truly wonderful staff. The PAs and nurses are treasures. They follow your health as closely as Dr. Hassid does, using their experience to help your treatment, and they often bring up issues to Dr. Hassid on the spot even though you don't have an appointment with him. This office truly cares about the patients well being in the present. Not only are they very knowledgeable, but I have never encountered such an empathetic group of people who remember you and treat you like a friend.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

Very nice Doctor! Smart, and very on top of things!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

Dr. Hassid is one of the best neurologists I've met, and I've met more than my share! I have to travel to see him, about 2 hours, but it's better than the local alternatives who leave a lot to be desired. He is smart, very knowledgable about current therapies/treatments/conditions. He sent me to a consultation at Stanford for Rheumatology so he wasn't just focusing on neuro alone. His office also has alternative homeopathic type doctors/treatments as an option for those who prefer that.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

Dr. Eric I. Hassid's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Davis, CA