Ratings for Dr. Judy Komosky

I would not recommend Dr. Komosky. She misdiagnosed my grandmother, a good friend's husband and my Mom. My Mom was put on so many different meds and at one point asked to be tapered of Oxy's and was declined. My Mom ended cutting her doses herself and weaned herself from the horrific drug. My mom would have regular appts ( at least once a month) for many years. Unbenounced to us all and noy caught by this Dr. my mom ended up with end stage lung cancer. This Dr. had no idea this was happening to my mom. My mom died within 10 days of her diagnosis. Treated for a bronchial infection. A friendly woman indeed, but again your Dr. should not be your friend! Asked how she could have missed this, she apologized and stated she never knew. She closed her practice within a month after my mom died. My grandmother had a cough for many months to find out she had lung cancer and was dead within 3 months. She probably made the right decision to go into psychiatry rather than family medicine. I would suggest to not have her as a DR.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I would not recommend Dr. Komosky. I find that she will prescribe medication without knowing if it is needed and would rather you read the pamphlet then have you ask her questions. I don't think she has any knowledge on birth control and relies on what you have heard about it. She definitely is a thoughtful and kind person but I spend half of my appointment hearing about her problems before we move on to mine. I also find she is always unorganized, overbooks her appointments and is always flustered.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

Dr. Komosky is definitely one of the best doctors I have seen. She is a great listener and very understanding. I have been seeing for the past few years and for a variety of different problems and she always puts me at ease and has helped me to better understand any issues I was going through as well as helping me remedy all of those issues. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

I have found Dr. Komosy a dr. that gives her patients the time to explain their problem. She listens and then tries to help. She is a a very caring person and a great dr.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2007

Dr. Komosky is a genuine kind hearted person. She remembers details about your personal life and really makes an effort with her patients. I went through a very difficult time with an issue in my life and Dr. Komosky was extremely supportive. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2007

I agree she is very good. she always listens to what i have to say. very polite manner, very helpful and caring. best doctor for me.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

I've been a patient of Dr. Komosky's for a number of years now, and I am completely happy with her. Her waiting times have definitely improved over the years. She is just a really nice person, and if she wasn't my doctor I would like her as a friend. She's helped me through a lot of changes in my life and I have always left her office feeling like she truly cares about my well-being.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2007

Dr. Komosky has been my doctor for approximately 14 years. She's always very helpful, makes me feel like I'm a human. She is very thorough, reassuring, and answers all my questions. She also tries to relate with you which is very comforting. She's very calm, polite and professional and always speaks at my level of understanding instead of medical jargon. She's very patient even if she's super busy. She's like a mother to me (you always trust your mother's instinct, and mothers always know best!!!). I only wish she could be my doctor forever! Dr. Komosky you are the best! Don't ever let anyone make you think anything other. Please don't ever retire!!! Wishful thinking right? Dr. Komosky deserves an award for what she does.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007

I would like to add my praise of Dr. Komosky to the list of other praises. Dr. Komesky has been the kindest most caring doctor I have known. I have been with her for many years and she is my mother's physician as well. She takes the time to listen and provide advise when required. She does not hesitate to refer to specialists in the case of specific concerns. I wouldn't have any other doctor and I hope she continues practicing for many years to come. Thank you for caring.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

she's takes the time for you. If she doesn't know what you have she will refer you to a specialist I have been with Dr.Komosky for many years niow and I wouldn't change doctor.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2007