Ratings for Dr. Bella Chayevsky

I'm a client of Dr. Bella Chaevsky since 1993. I had a real bad bite and none of the dentists wanted to do a bridge work in my mouth. Dr. Chaevsky managed to do an excellent job, and I have the same bridge since then. Then I moved to New Jersey, but was visiting Dr. Bella since then. Now I live in Manhattan and visit her once or twice a year. She's caring, and always trying to find a solution that works for you and not just something to make a quick buck.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I had the worst dental experience with dr. Chayevsky. She was pushy and drilled my teeth without my knowledge or permission. Her knowledge is outdated. Maybe she is talented with bondings, but she will ruin your real teeth.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

The most amazing, caring dentist ever! So smart and experienced, a real doctor. Painless treatment and so patient with me. I'm the hardest dental patient to deal with and she's an expert! Truly a leader in her field I can't say enough about her treatment. I ABSOLUTELY recommend her as a dentist especially for complex cases she knows everything!! So satisfied, always get my dental treatment at ease because I trust her work! Just incredible! May I add her skills at COSMETIC DENTISTRY chairside, not by an outside dental laboratory, have gotten me the best reviews on my smile in magazines, celebrity events, and photos! She has changed my life with the beautiful teeth bondings she designed by hand for my smile! Forever thankful!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013