You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Ameer Touadrous

Best Obgyn ever! HE IS SUPER Patient, kind and understanding. When all the other doctors wouldn't take me, he stopped and listened and helped me through a rough pregnancy! And he kept his word to help me deliver even though he was supposed to be on vacation. God Bless him. He helped to bring my greatest blessing into being, my little Laila..We love you Dr. T!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Really cares about his patients, will definitely recommend

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Touadrous is such a wonderful OBGYN! He is very patient, understanding, and knowledgeable. He takes time to explain everything to ensure you understand what is going on and you can tell he really cares about his patient's feelings. He does not rush through his visits or make you feel as though you are not a priority in any way. I will never go to another OBGYN. He's stuck with me for life! :) The best in Texas!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Very knowledgable and takes his time to listen when I have questions! Never in a hurry like other doctors.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

He was so passionate, I'll recommend him to everybody.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2013

Dr. Ameer Touadrous's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Obgyn ever! HE IS SUPER Patient, kind and understanding. When all the other doctors wouldn't take me, he stopped and listened and helped me through a rough..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Really cares about his patients, will definitely recommend"

February 12, 2015
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Gynecologist (OBGYN)"

January 4, 2013