Ratings for Dr. Tyson W. Fiala

I've seen Dr. Fiala for several issues with my feet over the years. He's always been very thorough and never seems rushed. I ended up needing surgery for a nerve entrapment and have been really happy with the results. Great doctor, nice guy. He treated my mom in the hospital also and literally saved her leg from amputation.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2016

Dr Fiala performed surgery on September 9/2015 for my ruptured Achilles tendon and on December 17 I was cleared to resume normal activity. This was three months earlier than the average. He is a very caring individual who keeps you fully informed of all facets of this experience. Without question I would recommend him to anyone faced with the problem I had.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Fiala performed a cyst removal on my left foot less than a week ago. I have had NO pain. He is knowledgeable, kind and willing to answer all of the questions I asked of him. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I saw Dr Fiala and upon my first examination of my foot he suggested it was a split tear of my Peroneal Brevis tendon and put me in a boot and ordered a MRI. The MRI did indeed show what he suspected. He worked me into setting up surgery at my convenience and outpatient surgery went as planned. I am only three weeks post surgery and wanted to send out a High review to him already for the wonderful care he and his staff have shown. I am already improving following his instructions and would highly recommend him! Thanks Dr.Fiala Janet VanWinkle

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

I saw Dr. Fiala for bad bunions on both feet. He explained to me all my options and took time to really help me. He operated on my feet and I am very pleased with the results. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Fiala is such a nice doctor. He was very detailed and spent the time necessary to answer all of my questions. Will definitely be referring others to him! His office staff was nothing but amazing!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015