Ratings for Dr. Yvel Duroseau

Doctor shared personal information which he didn't have permission to do, was late; rushed me out the door. Gave me medication without a follow up appointment, also when I called in severe pain and said the medicine wasn't helping (after 3 weeks of giving it a chance) he told me to try tylenol, which I had already said didn't work. Oh and his bedside manner was appalling.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Dr Duroseau has spent more time with me as a patient than any other dr in my 32 years on this earth. He is busy, yet still takes the time to properly treat his patients. I was living a nightmare before I saw him, and now slowly but surely, my quality of life is getting better. He's also a nice and funny guy that makes me feel comfortable when other doctors can be intimidating. I highly recommend him to any person of any age, for any ailment.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr Duroseau has aggressively helped me get my diabetes under control, where others have failed for years. Very bright and extremely friendly. Hes a bit over-burdened sometimes because hell be the only doctor there that day, but always takes the time to address everything i need to talk to him about.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Dr was professional, helpful, knowledgeable. In all my years have I ever been under care of a passionate physician whose intension is solely to improve my quality of life. I will recommend him to anyone. I'm surprised at the previous review. I hope whoever reads this review will find it helpful and use your best educated judgement.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

This Dr runs no tests,and hands out pill perscriptions that have nothing to do with your symptoms.Not recomended.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013