Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nick Ghazarian

Really enjoyed my visit with Dr. G. He is very bright and personable. My husband and I were both impressed by his ability to diagnose what 2 doctors before him could not. Wish I had went to Dr. G before, I would have saved both money and time. He is brilliant and a talented surgeon. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Very pleased with the care provided by Dr Ghazarian. He is well trained and up to date on the newest procedures and treatments which is very different than what I am used to after having been with another orthopedic doctor for years. I wish I went to him sooner. Thank you

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Nick Ghazarian's response
thank you very much for your response, you are a pleasure to treat

Submitted June 26, 2017

Good experience. Funny doctor. Would recommend to anyone. Took the time to explain my MRI and what could and couldn't be done.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Nick Ghazarian's response
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. See you soon!

Submitted June 26, 2017

Great doctor. Very knowledgeable. Dr. Ghazarian takes his time listening to his patient’s concerns and thoroughly discusses treatment options. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Dr. Nick Ghazarian's response
I am glad you had a great experience and I appreciate your referrals. Thank you

Submitted June 26, 2017

Highly recommend Dr. Ghazarian. He dedicated a lot of time and explained things very thoroughly. Very nice and knowledgeable.

Dr. Nick Ghazarian's response
Thank you for visiting me. You were a pleasure to treat.

Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Ghazarian did an excellent job creating an environment in which I felt comfortable. I know doctors are busy, but Dr. Ghazarian spent the time to answer all my questions in terms that I could understand.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Definitely an easy to talk to doctor who takes the time to explain injuries to his patients. It was also refreshing to finally have a doctor that was willing to talk through all my options rather than just suggesting the one he felt was most appropriate. Dr. Ghazarian made the whole process as painless as possible. Thank you!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Nice Doctor. Great bedside manner and good sense of humor. I really enjoy our office visits. Very knowledgable and a great surgeon. I have recommended my friends and family and everyone is pleased.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Nick Ghazarian's response
thank you very much for a great review. You are a pleasure to treat

Submitted June 26, 2017

Dr. Ghazarian truly cares about his patients. He took the time to explain my injuries and discuss my options, both surgical and non surgical. I was very frustrated with my injuries, but his sense of humor really eased me up. He is knowledgeable and skilled and I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

Wonderful overall. Had knee issues for years and he was able to diagnose my condition. MRI was quick and he put a camera in my knee and fixed the issue. I could not be happier. He has a great sense of humor and really pleasant. I have since recommended my son in law to see him as well. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Dr. Nick Ghazarian's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I take great pleasure in helping patients continue to remain active throughout their lives by providing both surgical and nonsurgical Orthopedic and Spine services.

• Armenian

• Touro University (Grad. 2012)

• Spinal stenosis

• Chief resident in Orthopedic Surgery 2016-2017
  • Public Health Hero of Southern Nevada 2016

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.