Dr. Nader Nasseri

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nader Nasseri

Nice staff in the office, and punctual. Doctor was very detailed in his explanation of the treatment options and answered all questions with patience in the pre surgical evaluation session. Surgery was smooth and no complication. Top of the line service. Would refer friends and family to this practice for sure.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

He is a very gentle doctor and knows what he is doing!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2012

Dr. Nader Nasseri's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

My family resides in Portland, OR and I got my Bachelor of science degree at Portland State University in micromolecular biology. I moved to beautiful southern California for my dental education. I attended UCLA school of dentistry for my DDS degree. After I finished 2 years of advanced dental education in hospital dentistry and general practice residency at UCLA/Ronald Reagan Hospital and West LA VA Hospital, I moved to Houston, TX for further training in Oral & Maxillofacial surgery. I attended University of Texas, Houston for my advanced training in OMFS, including training in maxillofacial trauma, dentoalveolar surgery, jaw reconstruction surgery, Oral pathology, Orthognathic surgery, TMJ disorders, medicine, adult and pediatric general anesthesia, and general surgery. During my residency I worked on multiple research projects and got published in Journal of Oral & Maxillofacial surgery. Throughout my education, I have been lucky to have the opportunity to participate in multiple charity and humanitarian events and trips, including 2 mission trips to Honduras to provide dental care to natives of the area, who had very limited access to any type of healthcare facility. After finishing my formal education, I have decided to move back to Southern California to serve the community in which I started my professional career.

• English
  • Persian

• Portland State University (Grad. 2007)
  • University of California, Los Angeles (Grad. 2011)
  • University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (Grad. 2017)

• Dental implant surgery