Ratings for Dr. Kevin W. Croft

Cidofififkfkfkfkfididididifififififidifirueiriririfirir

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Working in healthcare and recommending my family to this doctor, I must reply. I found surgeon and staff to be efficient, knowledgeable and polite. My wait was long, but I understand schedules are difficult to time effectively, especially when the surgeon is in high demand due to his skills. My family was given the highest quality of care, and I hate to see the day when my doctor is more concerned about my time in his waiting room than giving me his undivided attention while performing my surgery, much less eye surgery. I am willing to endure long waits at top restaurants so why not wait for, whom I would consider, the top eye surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

About 2 hour or so waiting period. Does not deal very well with older people. You get the feeling that he may be over worked and tired of answering questions.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2008

very good, knowledable, effecient doctor. Never on time, always runs behind. Very unfriendly staff!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2006

this dr is continuosly late at least 2 hrs. it takes 3 - 4 months to get an appointment. The office staff could greatly improve on scheduling and runnin an office. this is not polite at all to the elderly

flag | Submitted August 29, 2006

Dr. Kevin W. Croft's Credentials

• Creighton Univ Sch Of Med, Omaha Ne 68178 (Grad. 1989)

Pacificare