Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Grady

I worked with Dan during the darkest and most difficult part of my life, and he completely changed it. He is hands down the best therapist that I have ever seen. He made me believe in myself, and become a person wbowho could not be more self aware. I now know myself in and out; I know what I should do in difficult situations, what I should avoid, what I can and cannot handle. I am the person I am today because of Dan, and having met him through a rehab clinic I was admitted to for heroin use, it's likely that part of the reason I am alive today is due to the work that I did with Dan. He is the kind of therapist who tells it like it is, challenges and pushes you and always asks the difficult, and right, questions and won't let you get away without answering them. He is a fantastic therapist and I couldn't have a higher opinion of him than I already do. I would strongly recommend him to anyone seriously considering therapy. He will challenge you and your sessions may not be easy, but he will do whatever he can to help you and if you take it and him seriously, you'll be a better person because of it.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015